Do you ever look through old line ups and

ImGonnaLive4eva

think "why the hell didn't I see them/her/him!"

Me watching basement jaxx instead of Ian brown or the wailers for instance. Or choosing fatboy slim over the White stripes. Why on earth did I let that happen. Anybody else do this?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! But it's usually that i discovered an act after the festival then see their name on past line ups.

Yep, do that a lot too! Seeing some band I absolutely love now low down on the John peel stage line up makes me cry inside.

think "why the hell didn't I see them/her/him!"

Me watching basement jaxx instead of Ian brown or the wailers for instance. Or choosing fatboy slim over the White stripes. Why on earth did I let that happen. Anybody else do this?

all the time!

missing Love for what appears to be turin brakes in 2003 is the biggest sickener for me.

The radiohead/SFA clash from the same year still irks me to this day too.

how old were you? I did something similar but my youthful self just didnt appreciate things like that back then.

18. I grew up listening to Johnny Cash and The Dubliners with my dad, so I don't even have ignorance as an excuse. What a twat.

This Is How It Feels is still a great tune, mind.