Travel from Glasgow/Paisley on the wed?

scudetto_boy

Hello folks, I've not been to Download since it was called Donington in the late 80's early 90's & was wondering if anyone had a spare seat in the car etc.

I might be going down with 2 friends but im not 100% sure if they'll pull their finger out or not & actually buy a ticket.

Either way, i'll leave it with you. Im not on the internet every single day so if you do reply, please be aware of this in case you think im ignoring you etc etc.

All the best!!

Fingers crossed Motorhead are added to the bill!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You know the area you're working at ?

No, but looking at the shift times it is possibly the arena. Though things change!

More importantly where is the van getting parked for the wed night party? :)

Security Staff car park, which I don't think you'll get access to sadly. But might head up the Village area on the Thur night if you're about for a couple beers as I finish at 7.30pm and don't start till 10am Friday :)

No, but looking at the shift times it is possibly the arena. Though things change!

Security Staff car park, which I don't think you'll get access to sadly. But might head up the Village area on the Thur night if you're about for a couple beers as I finish at 7.30pm and don't start till 10am Friday :)

Just across the dirt track from the camper vans then. I'll look out for you. Party at ours then. I have special drinks. :)

As for thursday night we're doing a pub crawl but should be back to the village later.

Red Day you in a camper van this time?

Just across the dirt track from the camper vans then. I'll look out for you. Party at ours then. I have special drinks. :)

As for thursday night we're doing a pub crawl but should be back to the village later.

No idea where it is mate, first time ever at Download.. yes even after 24 years of working festivals, it's one I've never done!

Sorry mate, quiet camping is as close to luxury as I'm getting this year