Plug in Speaker

Bisque

Going travelling for a bit soon & a few festivals. Would like to get a plug in speaker for my iPhone & iPod that isn't battery wasting Bluetooth & takes AA (or AAA) batteries. Any suggestions?

I've got a decent set of in ear headphones but you know. Will mostly be used to listen to podcasts in my hotel room/tent but if can handle some drum & bass then all the better.

So you want to take a shitty little portable speaker to a festival...

My only guess is you want to be that twat in the next tent playing shitty tinny music at 3am...

No I would like to listen to the comedy & sports podcasts that help me get to sleep if I'm too buzzed or fancy just chilling on my own if there's a bit of rain. I've taken a boom box & an iTrip/iPod to fests before to kill time & drinking during the day but rarely at night as we the group go for a jaunt or to silent disco. Going alone this year though.