Camp Loner / Going Alone

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I have just found out I too will be going on my own to Reading this year. I have an Early Entry Ticket and would love to get in on what you have all created. I am 18 M and off to Uni in september, so looking to have a good, but not a crazy tent-burning, festival.

Hi guys, I have just found out I too will be going on my own to Reading this year. I have an Early Entry Ticket and would love to get in on what you have all created. I am 18 M and off to Uni in september, so looking to have a good, but not a crazy tent-burning, festival.

Great! Your welcome to join. See you there!

Edited by Chris_Hayter88

Hey i'm going to Reading as a volunteer for oxfam this year, really looking forwards to it but i'm going alone too so a little nervous. There's a separate campsite for volunteers so I can't join in with everyone sadly, is it easy enough to meet new people in the arena through the weekend??

Edited by liamrooney

Hi Guys! The usually crew aren't going this year, so it's just me and my boyfriend. We are looking to find some people to camp with, it's all good going on your own, but the camp vibe needs more than 2! Add me on snapchat (taylor-ocean) or Facebook @ Taylor-Ocean Celli and we can get together! Camping in red. Closest to dominos & have camped there for 4 years straight! Get in touch :)