Camp Loner / Going Alone

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big up to Chris Hayter for buying is all glow wristbands! Pretty sick idea if I'm honest.

So my brother and Myself arrive at 11 on the Thursday, we have one 4 man tent. Think we'll be ok for space at that time?

If I'm honest with you, you'll be very pushed for space at that time. I'd really try to get in earlier mate otherwise you'll be looking to camp somewhere else :\

Big up to Chris Hayter for buying is all glow wristbands! Pretty sick idea if I'm honest.

If I'm honest with you, you'll be very pushed for space at that time. I'd really try to get in earlier mate otherwise you'll be looking to camp somewhere else :\

We'll have something like 30 people in this group.  Please....PLEASE....try and reserve some space for us later arrivals.  I likely wont get there until 3-4pm on Thursday.

People with pop ups can easily move there tent without problems to make up some extra room on the Thursday. Just an idea would be unfair if people couldn't camp by us. :)

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I'm going to get there as early as I possibly can on Thursday.

Edited by ZepplinD

People with pop ups can easily move there tent without problems to make up some extra room on the Thursday. Just an idea would be unfair if people couldn't camp by us. :)

To leave enough wiggle-room for that will take some pretty careful planning when we set up - how many are coming late on Thursday so we know roughly how much real estate we need to save?

We'll have something like 30 people in this group.  Please....PLEASE....try and reserve some space for us later arrivals.  I likely wont get there until 3-4pm on Thursday.

3-4 should be alright but our fellow sir 'Thrillhouse' was looking to come at 11 which is not impossible but remember we want space for campfires and space to breathe!

Obviously we'll 100% do our best to make space for everyone though

Edited by joshkeir

I'm still gutted about mastodon pulling out tbf.

just a thought but when I've had to save place for people before, we've arranged the tents with secret gaps inbetween tents, and just put shit like bags there (weather permitting) that way people don't pitch in the gaps

Lol, last year I went with two others and we arranged our tents in a triangle so that there was a space in the middle. Went to sleep on Wednesday night, woke up to a tent with a bunch of key addicts in the middle of our triangle.

Edit: ket* not key

Edited by lukezs

I know, was you planning on seeing him? I was if he wasn't clashing with Kendrick

exactly 

Lol, last year I went with two others and we arranged our tents in a triangle so that there was a space in the middle. Went to sleep on Wednesday night, woke up to a tent with a bunch of key addicts in the middle of our triangle.

I can actually picture this

Edited by joshkeir