Balance Payment Email?

whisty

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody had an email yet? They seem to be leaving it a little late seeing as the payemnt window opens in a few days. Just curious.

Not that it helps, but I've not had it either. Usually out by now, unless it's going to be tonight or they're going to send it with the line up (praying)

As per last year, a lot of people are going to consider they've got some nerve asking for full payment without releasing significant information about the line-up, in the midst of all the other festivals who are. As per last year, I think that's a mistake.

As per last year, a lot of people are going to consider they've got some nerve asking for full payment without releasing significant information about the line-up, in the midst of all the other festivals who are. As per last year, I think that's a mistake.

A mistake for us to consider them having some nerve, or a mistake by GF not releasing the line-up before securing our cash, kalifire?

Whilst I desperately want the line-up, it was never a factor in me going, and I thought that them relying on the blind faith of the faithful was part of the unique mystique (nice phrase!) of GF, compared to all its inferior rivals!

Ben

I haven't received an email but saw the fb post from glastonbury.

To be honest we would all prefer to know before we buy but as its my first glastonbury even if the main 3 headliners aren't my cup of tea, one isn't - think you can guess who... I still will happily pay in good faith.

Keep the faith! Best place on earth mate.

Hard to explain, but you'll see when you get there :girlwink:

I haven't received an email but saw the fb post from glastonbury.

To be honest we would all prefer to know before we buy but as its my first glastonbury even if the main 3 headliners aren't my cup of tea, one isn't - think you can guess who... I still will happily pay in good faith.

Foos?

Quick question regarding paying the balances (first glastonbury), does the person who got the deposits have to pay for all 6 of the ticket balances or can you each go in individually and pay for your own? Apologies if this is a stupid question

Keep the faith! Best place on earth mate.

Hard to explain, but you'll see when you get there :girlwink:

Yes with potentially 100 headliners depending which stage and time you choose whats to worry about a few big names on oversized stages. Pay up and go for the ride :)