James Bay

jdizzle

Not a huge huge fan but have some news for you that are!!

Working in music you always hear rumours left right and centre but this comes from a source close to James management.

Friday: Pyramid.

Saturday: Secret (TBC) Set. West holts or Park Stage TBC

Sunday: Secret set BBC Introducing stage.

Have pretty good believing these will be true :)

Edited by jdizzle

I like his album, just not sure how well he would sound on the Pyramid?

I would have expected him to be one of the BBC Introducing secret sets, like George Ezra last year did

He couldn't be more suited to the Pyramid. Pleasant songs, strong voice, solid musicians (session) album sales expected to be massive.

Personally found the album dissapointing, I knew it would be safe but jesus. There's something not quite believable about him. A quick glance at the writing credits on his album confirm it. A very goodlooking lad with a good voice, get some blokes in to the write the songs, he can do some lyrics and boom everyone makes lots of money. Nothing against him, might even watch him if my mother is keen but not for me.

Which one is this one? The book of love one?

Cause theres about 3 who all sound almost exactly the same and seemed to start getting big around the same time.

Awful, not suprised his there though and would be an utter travesty to have on West Holts (even the Park really.)