Stereophonics

Alex278

Just seen them do an intimate gig in Bristol. Love these guys. Seen them 4 times and they even performed handbags and the glad rags - a rarety on their setlist these days. New album out soon. They worthy of a headline slot on the other stage?

Hoping they might be Friday headliner at Beautiful Days, it's the same weekend as V and we have had similar things happen before

I'm hoping for Jon butler trio for beautiful days, playing boomtown the week before, have shared some of their line up in the last couple of years.

We'll find out Tuesday anyway

They'd be a superb headliner. Bit confused as to why people are suggesting they're only worthy for 3rd down the bill or maybe just the Other Stage. Am I missing something? Mumford and Sons headlined Glastonbury. This is one of the best British bands of the past 20 years!

I'd be pretty surprised if they aren't on the line up as seem to be poping up at other festivals this year a lot

They've played a lot of festivals over the last 12 years or so since they last played G, wouldn't get your hopes up about them playing this year

Would love to see them headline the other stage on the saturday, while the yoof's are being mildly entertained at the pyramid with borderline mediocrity. The setlist at the Albert hall lastnight looked excellent

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/stereophonics/2015/royal-albert-hall-london-england-5bcb1b34.html

Edited by wirralchris

Would love to see them headline the other stage on the saturday, while the yoof's are being mildly entertained at the pyramid with borderline mediocrity. The setlist at the Albert hall lastnight looked excellent

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/stereophonics/2015/royal-albert-hall-london-england-5bcb1b34.html

Me and you, Chris. The Wirral massive singing along with all the Welsh. And Russy.