2015 Camper van/caravan ticket and 4 5 day camping tickets :(

Aaron F

Due to some seriously flakey mates and an unreliable campervan I find myself with four 5 day tickets with camping to sell and a super hard to get camper van/caravan/trailer tent supplement! This was going to be the first year I went in a camper van but looks like it wasn't meant to be! We will still be going but thanks to lack of funds and changes of circumstances we also now have the four tickets to sell too, last time I buy tickets for mates who are DEFINITELY coming...

I am no tout or trader so just looking to get our cash back so will sell the lot for £1,000 including special delivery! I would consider splitting them up but if I do this I will want a premium for the camper van supplement to cover the loss of selling the other tickets without it.

Eh? Tickets are tickets and camper van ticket is camper van ticket. Each has a value. You don't lose out by selling one without the other. Or together. If you are still going just sell the camper van ticket. Your tickets are valid for the campsite.

Feel your pain though. Get new mates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I have a campervan ticket to sell (ONLY campervan pitch).

My friends and I have been for the past 5 years, this year my parents bought a motorhome that I was hoping to take to Download along side my friends VW. Unfortunately the motorhome has come a cropper and needs all sorts of repairs, so not road worthy!! So I have to sell my pitch and we're all going to squeeze onto the VW pitch as usual, back to a tent for me!

I'm not familiar with this site, but please contact me if you're interested and I'll do my best to work out how to reply!!

Thanks,

Sam Beckett

Hey, Hope we all get lucky and get tickets. I'm in the same boat. It was so easy last year from ebay, but they've gone just as bad as the ticket touts with stubhub. So yeah I'm looking for a ticket too, happy to pay a handsome price, will come and collect. I've got a lovely VW ready for the occassion, if push comes to shove and I can't get a ticket, happy to share my camper for a share of your camper ticket if your motor isn't running. Cheers!

Hi guys, I have a camper van ticket to sell (One Campervan ticket only, you'll need to buy your camping/festival ticket separately.)

I can no longer go as have to attend a wedding that weekend!

Anyone interested?

• 2 weeks later...