Resale

bennyboi

Is Tom Wells the dude who was going to give up his ticket to go and watch Kasabian in 2013?

I would say, if you do get a ticket but still want to do the Who gig, just go to the show, and then get the first train down on Saturday morning, you'll miss one day of the festival that way, just don't go mad at the gig.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Tom Wells the dude who was going to give up his ticket to go and watch Kasabian in 2013?

I would say, if you do get a ticket but still want to do the Who gig, just go to the show, and then get the first train down on Saturday morning, you'll miss one day of the festival that way, just don't go mad at the gig.

Yep the same one.

I'm wondering whether to go for it in the coach sale as well, as much as it wouldn't be ideal I'd much rather know I have a ticket than waiting for the main resale a few days later and it all hinging on that.

First time since I've started going I've not got them in the first sale. Bricking it. :(

After the heart wrench of not being lucky in October I was thinking F**K IT! I'm through with trying and got myself a Download ticket, however the lure of the greatness has got me and even thought I can't get the time off work now I shall be trying in the resale :lol:

I'm wondering whether to go for it in the coach sale as well, as much as it wouldn't be ideal I'd much rather know I have a ticket than waiting for the main resale a few days later and it all hinging on that.

First time since I've started going I've not got them in the first sale. Bricking it. :(

My advice is definitely go for the coach resale first. I did last year and in the main sale for this year and it was SO much easier. Plus if you're unlucky you get a second crack at the whip as it were.

Another advantage for me is that the coach sale tends to be a weekday evening so I can hang around and use the work Internet as opposed to my shiny wifi on a Sunday morning. Although in October my local library saved the day.

I'm used to getting a shuttle from Bath and West so coach wasn't much more hassle for me. Getting to he O2 was the only bad bit.

My advice is definitely go for the coach resale first. I did last year and in the main sale for this year and it was SO much easier. Plus if you're unlucky you get a second crack at the whip as it were.

Another advantage for me is that the coach sale tends to be a weekday evening so I can hang around and use the work Internet as opposed to my shiny wifi on a Sunday morning. Although in October my local library saved the day.

I'm used to getting a shuttle from Bath and West so coach wasn't much more hassle for me. Getting to he O2 was the only bad bit.

Think I may be getting dropped off at Bast and West this year. How long does it take at around 10 am? Plus how many fit in the shuttle? Theres 15 of us so with all our gear on top im expecting to be split up on the buses.

I did this in 2014. I was so frightened of not getting a ticket I thought I would have double the chance of getting some. I got 3 coach tickets withing 3 minutes of the sale opening, and on Tday, got 27 more. I was gutted as I then had to go by coach, but ecstatic as I was going either way! Edited by Curlygirl

Is that where the London coaches go from?