Resale

bennyboi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody will ever hand a ticket back because of one headliner, if they do they the just don't get it.

This year will be my tenth and I could count the number of pyramid headliners I've seen on one hand.

They buy the tickets blind in the first place so they can't moan.

I wish there was a few 1000 more dropping out though I'd thank them.

I'm now going in for the resale after a few recent revelations... Kanye headlining the Saturday is one of them.

I initially thought The Who at Hyde Park was the same day, and I was gutted... Then I realised The Who is the Friday.

Now, in normal circumstances, I would sell my ticket to The Who, and go full-on at Glasto.

HOWEVER, my dad really wanted to go to The Who and got us a pair of tickets as a birthday surprise for me, so I can't let him down.

I know it won't be a doddle to do, but does anyone think it would be relatively easy to (if I get a ticket) to travel to Somerset on Tuesday night, go to the site on Wednesday morning and enjoy the first two days... Then on Friday morning, get the train back to London to meet my dad and see The Who... Stay the night at home, and then get the train from London back to Glastonbury for the Sunday?

I know I'd probably be paying through the nose to do it, but I really want to go to the festival this year, but I also really don't want to let my dad down.

The harsh side of me says no, what a waste of a ticket, someone else could have that and enjoy the whole weekend.

The gentler side of me says no, what a waste of a ticket, someone else could have that and enjoy the whole weekend.