The Stone Roses

Matt42

Rang my gran this morning and said she's 100% sure the stone roses are headlining glastonbury. But I think she may of been confused with cadbury's roses.

(I am joking)

But since discussion on them has gone wild in the headliners thread I think they deserve their own thread.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rang my gran this morning and said she's 100% sure the stone roses are headlining glastonbury. But I think she may of been confused with cadbury's roses.

(I am joking)

But since discussion on them has gone wild in the headliners thread I think they deserve their own thread.

This thread is bad but your use of 'may of' is far, far worse.

It's Matt42 dental, it can be to back up his claim he's correctly predicated another headliner if they get announced

I guess. Just hard to dip into the forum and see what's going on with this last headliner when there's seven threads that info could be posted in. Not that it really matters, like.

Matt man. Don't go out the way to be centre of attention all the time, you'll get far less grief for it.

I'm thinking that Wateraid guy is Mike 99 under a different guise after some top notch investigative lurking.

I'm more worried why you're that interested enough in something that at the minute has no hold to do that.

Working on my PhD on Forum Dynamics And Narcissim In Thread Starting.

Is it based heavily around a webmonkey survey?

*edit* gah, someone beat me to the punch, now I look as bad for stealing jokes. At least my grammar is on point.

Edited by Spindles