Problem about change address

internetvietnam

Dear all member!

I've got a ticket for this year but it was somebody else in my group who got through.
I've had the confirmation email but when I try to log in to See online (as the Glastonbury site directs you to) my registration number and postcode don't allow it.
I've just moved house so want to update my postal address, but I cannot find any alternative contact details or way of communicating this to anyone to make the change.
I've tried emailing Glastonbury@seetickets but this hasn't yielded any response.
Can anyone recommend an alternative route for me to try?
Thanks a lot!
Ads: Công ty internet việt nam Với phương châm "Mọi dịch vụ trên một kết nối", Công ty Cổ phần Viễn thông internet việt nam đã và đang không ngừng đầu tư và tích hợp ngày càng nhiều dịch vụ đăng ký internet fpt ninh thuậnđăng ký internet fpt thanh hóa cùng dịch vụ giá trị gia tăng trên cùng một đường truyền Internet. Hợp tác đầu tư với các đối tác viễn thông lớn trên thế giới, xây dựng các tuyến cáp đi quốc tế… là những hướng đi mà Công ty Cổ phần Viễn thông internet việt nam đang triển khai mạnh mẽ để đưa các dịch vụ đăng ký internet fpt nghệ anđăng ký internet fpt khánh hòađăng ký internet fpt huế của mình ra khỏi biên giới Việt Nam, tiếp cận với thị trường toàn cầu, nâng cao hơn nữa vị thế của một nhà cung cấp dịch vụ viễn thông hàng đầu.
Edited by internetvietnam

I remember ringing see tickets before and the guy said he could change this over the phone but due to it being around time of initial sale he wasn't able to. Google contact see tickets number, or something else along the lines you should be able to find. If I'm correct though all tickets are sent to the lead bookers address do you should be fine mate.

Hi,

Your friend who was successful will be the one who can log in and see the order status with See, not you, but you should have an email saying a ticket was bought for you, as confirmation.

You can still change your address via the Registration page (this one I think https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup), as I bought tickets in 2013 and then moved house before completing the purchase.

However, are you wanting the tickets to be sent direct to you, as you can still group all the tickets to go to 1 person, which also saves the multiple P&P. It's what I do each time.

Edit, you've bought the tickets on a deposit now, the final purchase page will have the details to add for addresses etc, and the Lead Booker (the first of the 4 names) will be the one whose address is used for delivery. If all 4 purchasers complete the purchase individually, then you'll all use your own addresses....

Edited by carlosj