Anyone going to glasto 2015 alone?

_holly_

Ok So Ive fallen out with the person Im supposed to be going with next week. Im on coach on the Wednesday from Nottingham...... Ive never been to Glasto before but its always been my dream and Im not letting someone ruin it for me. Im a 40 year old who has never even put a tent up before !!! Is there anyone I can meet there just to camp near. Im into all music kinds and am really easy to get on with.

You are more than welcome to camp next to us, me and hubby are in our 40's, we will be camped with my son whose 19 and his girlfriend. We camp in bushy ground not to far from coach drop off. Very friendly :)

Edited by Daisygrubber

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I'm 23 male from the Midlands, just gone through a break up but see no point in wasting the ticket! Need to do something enjoyable and I know going to Glasto is the right thing, missing it would just be baad! Get in touch if you fancy it.

W

Hi All,

Im a 29 yr female heading to my first Glasto from Australian solo. Excited but interesting how the camping thing will go as Ive never put a tent up by myself! Will be getting a 10am coach from london on the thursday and looking to camp darble, lime kiln or hitching hill. Anyone want to meet up and camp together?! Im an easy going, music lover who likes the odd beverage!

Hi All,

Im a 29 yr female heading to my first Glasto from Australian solo. Excited but interesting how the camping thing will go as Ive never put a tent up by myself! Will be getting a 10am coach from london on the thursday and looking to camp darble, lime kiln or hitching hill. Anyone want to meet up and camp together?! Im an easy going, music lover who likes the odd beverage!

Hi All,

I'm 23 male from the Midlands, just gone through a break up but see no point in wasting the ticket! Need to do something enjoyable and I know going to Glasto is the right thing, missing it would just be baad! Get in touch if you fancy it.

W

Ahoy-hoy guys

I'm still looking for fellow campers and such - hit me up if you fancy it. 

Hey any 20 something girls going on your own? I'm going with two other girls but I'm feeling like a third wheel after my best friend couldn't get a ticket... Looking to have an amazing time with plenty of laughter and maybe a few cheeky drinks!

Please get in touch and I can pass you my personal social media...

I'm getting the coach from Birmingham but happy to meet there, oh and this is my first glasto .., so I'm winging it!

Xx

Ahoy-hoy guys

Hey any 20 something girls going on your own? I'm going with two other girls but I'm feeling like a third wheel after my best friend couldn't get a ticket... Looking to have an amazing time with plenty of laughter and maybe a few cheeky drinks!

I'm getting the coach from Birmingham but happy to meet there, oh and this is my first glasto .., so I'm winging it!

Xx

Ahoy-hoy guys

When are you arriving and wanting to camp? I will be arriving by coach thursday afternoon and now aiming for darble as probably wont be arsed walking with all my stuff!! Am a first timer so not sure how easy it will be to make direct contact but happy to meet up if you want to camp on the west side of site?!

Hey guys! 

22 year old girl going solo this year too, I've been glastonbury before but this is my first time alone.

Would love to camp with and meet lots of other people, hope it's not too late to get in the group? 

I'm arriving on the Wednesday

Edited by mrsez113

Hey guys! 

22 year old girl going solo this year too, I've been glastonbury before but this is my first time alone.

Would love to camp with and meet lots of other people, hope it's not too late to get in the group? 

Hey, where are you coming from? I'm getting there for Wednesday via coach will be with two other girls but more than happy to have someone join our group .. We have a gazebo we was planning on setting up.. You could camp next to us and use it as a communal area.. Have some drinks and a laugh xx

Xx

Hey guys! 

Hey guys,

I'm a 24 year old girl, going solo, cause my friend can't come in the end... It's my first Glastonbury, so excited!!

I'd also love to meet lots of new people, make friends and have fun :)  

I'm coming on Wednesday from Birmingham, by coach. Camping alongside you girls sounds really cool, so hope we can arrange something?

Please contact me if you like xx

Hey guys,

I'm a 24 year old girl, going solo, cause my friend can't come in the end... It's my first Glastonbury, so excited!!

I'd also love to meet lots of new people, make friends and have fun :)  

I'm coming on Wednesday from Birmingham, by coach. Camping alongside you girls sounds really cool, so hope we can arrange something?

Please contact me if you like xx

Hey, what's your fb? We are catching the coach at 10.45am this is my first one aswell .. Just finishing packing my bag tonight .. So excited.. Should deffo pitch along side us xx

Hey, what's your fb? We are catching the coach at 10.45am this is my first one aswell .. Just finishing packing my bag tonight .. So excited.. Should deffo pitch along side us xx

That'd be awesome! I'll be arriving a bit earlier, but never mind, we can defo meet up there! Cool xx

Hey, where are you coming from? I'm getting there for Wednesday via coach will be with two other girls but more than happy to have someone join our group .. We have a gazebo we was planning on setting up.. You could camp next to us and use it as a communal area.. Have some drinks and a laugh xx

That'd be awesome! I'll be arriving a bit earlier, but never mind, we can defo meet up there! Cool x

Awesome! I'm coming from Devon, I'll PM you my Facebook and we can make some plans :) x