Kanye west confirmed

mike99

7 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Fucking hell :D Is Noel's album actually called "Chasing Yesterday" or did they accidnetally get that from The Onion?

so the official cinema listings are up for this new album thing and Liverpool is there, so i shall be attending! still not entirely sure what it'll entail, but i'd hate to not get to listen to the album ages after others do, if, like dental said, the album release date is this only, with the actual release coming later

hope it's good!

http://tickets.kanyewest.com

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, siweltrebor said:

No more parties in LA was excellent, raised my hopes for the album, less so if it's now been removed!

yeah i'm pretty gutted it's not gonna be on there as it's undoubtedly one of his best songs in some time. seems a weird choice to be left off. just gotta hope the rest of the album is so good that it isn't missed

44 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

yeah i'm pretty gutted it's not gonna be on there as it's undoubtedly one of his best songs in some time. seems a weird choice to be left off. just gotta hope the rest of the album is so good that it isn't missed

No more parties in LA was decent.

Anyone know what time the album will be released?

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

so the final album title is The Life Of Pablo. hmm

also new final tracklist which now seemingly omits No More Partes In LA for some reason, which is a really big shame

The poor bloke has come up with three fairly bad album titles for one project! :lol:

I liked the tracks posted on SoundCloud a month or so ago, to be fair the booking last year has at least given me some awareness of his music and a genre I wasn't really into this time last year. Need to get into the older stuff at some point though, as its only Yeezus/the recent singles/tracks that I've listened to.

I'm seeing the screening in York tonight - think it should be interesting at the very least.

Also agree about No More Parties in LA being missed off - is a shame, but may well make way for something great. Thought it was odd that All Day and Facts weren't included too. Wolves as a closing track is a great choice though

1 minute ago, wilem said:

I'm seeing the screening in York tonight - think it should be interesting at the very least.

Also agree about No More Parties in LA being missed off - is a shame, but may well make way for something great. Thought it was odd that All Day and Facts weren't included too. Wolves as a closing track is a great choice though

Facts was a bit shite so i'm glad that that didn't make the cut. really not sure what to expect from this screening tonight, but yeah.., should definitely be interesting

14 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Facts was a bit shite so i'm glad that that didn't make the cut. really not sure what to expect from this screening tonight, but yeah.., should definitely be interesting

I quite enjoyed Facts... I mean it was a lazy track considering it was just taking the template of Jumpman, but it had some attitude.

I think drinking before the screening is probably a must

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

well the live screenings are at 9pm tonight, so i'm guessing/hoping it'll appear online shortly after 

livestream on tidal.com for everyone at 9 PM GMT (you dont have to subscribe)

I for one am going to vue for this, paid 13.25 but who gives a shit. what other artist premiere their new LP with a worldwide screening in theaters all around the world, should be quite an experience :ph34r:

• Upvote 1