Kanye west confirmed

mike99

surely if his performance was exclusive, he wouldn't share the stage, or indeed, have an audience at all?

surely if his performance was exclusive, he wouldn't share the stage, or indeed, have an audience at all?

Don't think you understand what I mean

This is the only festival or date Kanye has lined up. If the tour was planned, he agreed to Glastonbury, but the tour was pulled. It will explain why he seems to be playing the festival as part of no bigger tour.

Don't think you understand what I mean

This is the only festival or date Kanye has lined up. If the tour was planned, he agreed to Glastonbury, but the tour was pulled. It will explain why he seems to be playing the festival as part of no bigger tour.

er, no it isn't.

he's playing in Atlanta this weekend.

he's playing Ottawa Bluesfest 2 weeks after Glastonbury.

e: and as posted, he played in LA a few weeks ago...

Edited by ghostdancer1

From Kanye's set at Powerhouse 2015

10. Jesus Walks
11. Touch the Sky
12. All of the Lights
13. Good Life
14. Gold Digger
15. Through the Wire
16. All Falls Down
17. Runaway
18. Only One

Incredible...

Just watching that now on YouTube, great run of songs

• Upvote 1

Yes! That's what I wanted to hear. I've been listening to him loads lately and it's got me so amped up for him. Gonna be the set of the weekend I'm telling ya

Don't reckon it'll be too hard to get a decent space so I'll definitely be doing the Todd Terje > Kanye dash and then sneak in from the side. Can't wait

http://www.nme.com/news/kanye-west/86335

Perhaps something to allay those fears that Kanye is just doing his normal show and isn't bringing a spectacle.

Can't wait.

I have a big feeling he has lots and lots of guests in-line to come out with him, with his tour with Rihanna looking like it's coming soon, Grohl semi-confirming that Paul McCartney, some of the hip-hop/rap scene in England the day before for Wireless 20 whom he has come out for in the past (Drake specifically) & feel can definitely see him letting Skepta come on and lay down a track and while its always the long shot of the festival I can't help but have a small feeling of a daft punk sighting seeing as Pharrell is supporting him and he has work with them multiple time in the past. 

Time will tell but if his set is anything like what he bought too Coachella I think it could be set of the festival. 

^^^ the Grohl confirming McCartney thing has been blown way out of proportion - he simply said that he was in attendance of a McCartney show and suddenly got asked to come on and perform, and that he'd love to do the same at Glastonbury IF McCartney was in attendance (which he probably won't be). so maybe he will guest with Kanye, but it definitely wasn't confirmed by Grohl

as for the special guests in general, i'm really not sure. he could go all out and bring on a load, but this is his show, and would he really want to overshadow his own accomplishments with a load of guests walking on and off? feel that Skepta, Krept and Kronin and a host of other grime MC's a-la the Brits is pretty likely though considering a few seem to be performing anyway (Skepta right before Kanye's performance) 

The one man I'd love Kanye to bring out with him, is the one that wont happen; Justin Vernon. I'm not that bothered though, it's going to be one for the history books either way. I'd be happy to see a few grim artists going nuts with flamethrowers again, but is Kanye a man who'll repeat the same stunt twice?