Kanye west confirmed

mike99

not my kind of thing at all. Unlikely to see him, but will try to give his back catalogue a listen and in the unlikely event there is nothing else I want to see at the same time I'll go watch him.

In terms of critical aclaim and fame he is a worthy headliner, even if it's not a genre I personally like, though I do get the impression he's a bit of an arsehole.

Really not my thing. Have listened to his stuff and find it imensely dull and a bit unimaginative, plus he has a clothing line....I do hope that there are some very strong choices up against him. Can't help but feel that Headliner number 3 may be a very safe choice indeed (Blur?)

not my kind of thing at all. Unlikely to see him, but will try to give his back catalogue a listen and in the unlikely event there is nothing else I want to see at the same time I'll go watch him.

In terms of critical aclaim and fame he is a worthy headliner, even if it's not a genre I personally like, though I do get the impression he's a bit of an arsehole.

How is he worthy? And you only get the impression of him being an arsehole?!

Neil was right, the lineup will see more of an appearance of girls at the fest!

Edited by thewayiam

Bit disappointed with this in all honesty.

At least Jay-Z was a bit of an interesting booking. Kanye's 'rants' just aren't suited to Glastonbury IMO. Then what are we left with? The autotuned shite which makes up his new music.

I'm not denying he has a few very well known songs, but musically I'm not convinced. If Glastonbury start booking based on who's the biggest celebrity, we're in trouble.