Where is The Temple?

Abster

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prepare to queue, can get busy over the weekend.

Edit: I'm sure i've met Tony at some point. Maybe through pirate radio over the years.

More than likely he has been doing Radio for years, can't remember if he was on Point Blank or Passion... I know he was on loads in the 90s

I love Glastonbury.

I've been thinking a lot today about something you said last year, that it's a form of nourishment. I absolutely agree. I didn't give that comment the props it deserved at the time, but I've realised that's exactly how I feel about it.

I've been thinking a lot today about something you said last year, that it's a form of nourishment. I absolutely agree. I didn't give that comment the props it deserved at the time, but I've realised that's exactly how I feel about it.

It truly is. The older I get the more important it feels.

The whole SE Corner is still a maze to me. I get lost in there every year. And I usually go once a day/night.

Thought I knew my way around by the time I left on Wednesday night last year but by Thursday I was running around like a cat chasing a laser pen beam.

Edited by The Nal