Ever taken New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs)?

NPS_2015

Hi all,

I hope this is a reasonable place to post my research dissertation questionnaire? The study investigates experiences of New Psychoactive Substances, personality traits and attitudes to related risks.

I am a mature student looking specifically for input from people who have taken New Psychoactive Substances, as I now have enough responses from people who have never tried them. We are trying to ensure the study consists of a balanced sample, so would be very grateful for your input.

The questionnaire takes around 15 minutes and there is an optional draw you can enter for £75 gift vouchers of your choice. Ethical approval has been granted by Goldsmiths Ethics Committee.

Thanks for your time. The link is below.

Maz

https://goldpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b1Jjl0x7YTsqsOF

There's also an error on one of the last pages of the questionnaire. Basically two questions with optional replies (it's not unreasonable to leave them blank as none apply) but the form says "you have failed to answer two questions, are you sure you wish to submit?"

I can't remember both questions but one of them was the "have you ever suffered negative effects from legal highs", the other question was on the bottom of that form iirc.

PS, as a university type thing you probably have to put the official government (talk to frank) link up, I was making a general tut at it not having a dig at you.

No worries, I know - I was trying to be diplomatic about the government link.

I really appreciate your feedback re: the questionnaire design. Sorry if that bit was a pain. You can just click to carry on anyway, but that's obviously not ideal. The provider does have its limitations, I had to change quite a lot of the layout after discovering that much of what I'd done wasn't compatible with mobile devices.