betting...

rickyclark

The betting comes and goes, usually William Hill, Betfair and Paddy Power, with betting usually being on to headline a specific day, and it gets suspended relatively quickly as soon as there's decent money for one particular act, someone will usually always cotton on to it on here and post it up, just about timing

really, I thought they we're odds on from an interview a month or two back, I know it changes fairly regularly but the whole thing has bored me this year, same speculation over millions of pages on here, i'd give u all a tenna rather than it being Muse as much as I like em, just hope its someone a bit different...

really, I thought they we're odds on from an interview a month or two back, I know it changes fairly regularly but the whole thing has bored me this year, same speculation over millions of pages on here, i'd give u all a tenna rather than it being Muse as much as I like em, just hope its someone a bit different...

Download said it's their only festival

And theyre playing 3 of the 4 days of thursday-sunday of glastonbury already i think. Cant see 4 days on the trot

Download said it's their only festival

And theyre playing 3 of the 4 days of thursday-sunday of glastonbury already i think. Cant see 4 days on the trot

2/4 with the Saturday free (or 3/5 if you include the wednesday) and ther doing a fairly similar 3 date weekend for Download :P

But...Emily claimed Foo's as the big rock act and Download sort of claimed exclusivity without exactly shouting it to the masses.

(Its a slim possibility still and I am only commeting as the thread got my hopes up as I started to believe the OPs belief in his bet as insider info :P)

#GlastoDrones

Edited by LondonTom