Ticket postage

Shannon26

Hey guys and girls,

Just wondering if anyone knows roughly when tickets get posted out (or when they did last year) more specifically for overseas.

I purchased a ticket for Thursday camping + transport, when paying there was no option for venue pickup so I had to select delivery.

I'm not in the UK/Scotland until May, so had to put an australian adress. I don't have family friends suitable to send the ticket to overseas, the ticket said I would receive another email to book the transport which is all sweet, but it mentions if you have not recieved the ticket within 4 weeks of the festival, or when you plan to leave for overseas to contact them.

I guess in short do you think I will receive the ticket before May? Or will I likely have to contact them and hope that I can organise a overseas adress when I arrive. Has anyone had to do this or something similar in the past?

The other option is to just get someone in Australia to forward it onto me when the ticket arrives and I'm based in the UK, but I'm concerned about it not arriving before I set off, more chance to get lost in the mail etc.

Cheers

Edited by Shannon26

Hey guys and girls,

Just wondering if anyone knows roughly when tickets get posted out (or when they did last year) more specifically for overseas.

I purchased a ticket for Thursday camping + transport, when paying there was no option for venue pickup so I had to select delivery.

I'm not in the UK/Scotland until May, so had to put an australian adress. I don't have family friends suitable to send the ticket to overseas, the ticket said I would receive another email to book the transport which is all sweet, but it mentions if you have not recieved the ticket within 4 weeks of the festival, or when you plan to leave for overseas to contact them.

I guess in short do you think I will receive the ticket before May? Or will I likely have to contact them and hope that I can organise a overseas adress when I arrive. Has anyone had to do this or something similar in the past?

The other option is to just get someone in Australia to forward it onto me when the ticket arrives and I'm based in the UK, but I'm concerned about it not arriving before I set off, more chance to get lost in the mail etc.

Cheers

I think you're probably best contacting Ticketmaster now. The tickets don't usually get sent out until the start of June. If you contact them now, they should be able to arrange venue collection (there is a box office on site).

Yeah there was also no option for "printable ticket"

It may have something to do with me choosing "from overseas" if I had selected "local" I may have been given venue pickup, print etc. probably should have tried that, I was just excited about getting a ticket tbh and was like well I'm from overseas, check (-:"

Tried to send them a email but my phone was being stupid, so going to contact them on Wednesday. Least I know there's other options, I'll have something to work with when I contact Ticketmaster (-:"