BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS

ramragon

Every alert I had from Twickets the tickets were gone as soon as I clicked the link. Today 3 tickets came up and I got them. 

I only needed two, but I thought I'd take these. Hopefully they'll be here quickly and I can sell the spare one to recoup the money. 

Quite probable I'll have 2x adult tickets, Thursday entry for sale if anyone is interested?

Face value, final release. Will know for sure tomorrow but giving efesters time to express interest a day before they go on twickets.

Pretty gutted but want them to go to a good home.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, timeforheroes said:

Quite probable I'll have 2x adult tickets, Thursday entry for sale if anyone is interested?

Face value, final release. Will know for sure tomorrow but giving efesters time to express interest a day before they go on twickets.

You had to pull out mate ? 

2 hours ago, timeforheroes said:

I have someone definitely interested  can you let me have details tomorrow please?  Thank you x

1 hour ago, timeforheroes said:

Sadly @LOCHLAND5 yes I'm out. My wife can't make it now sadly. Gutted like. 

As an update I'm still waiting on the mate I offered them to but had a few DMs so it'll be one of those once I know for sure.

I'll reply to everyone later too so they know where they stand.

Thank you x

• Upvote 1

Hi

I'm no longer going to Kendal this year so I've got the following to pass on if anyone is interested...

These are all 6 to 10 years old tickets....

1 * Emperors field

1 * Thursday ticket

1 * Weekend camping

Adult tickets.......

1 * Emperors field

1 * Thursday ticket

1 * Weekend camping

I paid £254 for the lot so just looking for what I paid for them.

Cheers

Stewart

It's a festival forum mate, for people who enjoy going to festivals,  if you bought tickets looking to sell at a profit this probably ain't the best place to do it, most people selling on here just try and get what they paid for their tickets so theyre not losing out. 

Edited by ramragon
  • Upvote 3

I have a spare double pod pad ticket. Somehow i managed to buy 2 by mistake. As long as you don't take the p*ss i don't mind selling at under cost price which was £247.50.

Pod pad was only way i could convince my better half to come along. God forbid she sleep in my lush tent, spiders and all.

• Upvote 1

Hi. Due to childcare cover I'm going to Kendal alone. I've got a Thursday ticket, weekend camping ticket with emporors field going spare. I'm not looking to lose any money but I'm not looking to make any either so face value. I'm still going so I can meet there to do the sale if it's easier. 

On 13/07/2017 at 8:12 AM, stewartw60 said:

Hi

I'm no longer going to Kendal this year so I've got the following to pass on if anyone is interested...

These are all 6 to 10 years old tickets....

1 * Emperors field

1 * Thursday ticket

1 * Weekend camping

Adult tickets.......

1 * Emperors field

1 * Thursday ticket

1 * Weekend camping

I paid £254 for the lot so just looking for what I paid for them.

Cheers

Stewart

Hi,

Is the weekend camping ticket still available? Will you split and if so how much do you want for it?

Cheers

I've got the following for sale 

1 * Thursday ticket

1 * Weekend camping

1 * Shuttle bus to and from Penrith station

all in was £190, if possible would like to sell as one. Tickets are with my friend in Perthshire at the moment but if she can get them to me I'm in Edinburgh to meet in person with the ticket 

On 16/07/2017 at 3:40 PM, officialluket30 said:

Hi All,

Last minute decision to try to go to my first Kendal Calling having suffered from the Glastonbury Blues since the festival finished. Looking for 2x Adult Weekend tickets if anyone is looking to sell?

Thanks

Luek

Due to winning a local competition I now have two weekend camping tickets to sell (my originals I paid for). Friday-Sunday. Just looking for what I paid which I believe was £170 each Inc booking fee and delivery.

anyone interested DM me.