BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS

ramragon

To save the site descending in to a for sale and wanted board I'm going to ask people politely to post their tickets for sale and what they want in here, It will always be at the top of the page. The festival usually suggest a company to use to sell the tickets through safely and when I receive the info on who they're using ill post it here. Efest also have a tickets for sale section here http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/forum/1-tickets-for-saleto-buyto-swap/which would be a good place to list your sales. However if you must post for sale adverts or what you want or need then please put them here. Last year was a farce at times with nobody knowing what was still available.

A few asks please -

If you are selling tickets then please put a price on the advert, not a 'mail me for price' as it makes people think you're trying to rip them off.

If you do advertise please check back to see if someone's responded

If your tickets sell please let us know that they're no longer available.

thanks

Edited by ramragon
  • Upvote 2

Friend of mine had some luck with the live in pass, he contacted KC direct via the online for enquiring about live in passes, short time later a girl called Kelli replied with a ticket master link and he managed to purchase a ticket. I believe they have a limited quantity still available. Not sure why they haven't sold them in general release but if you can get one then its a win win.. Hope it helps and good luck.

Hi

I'm desperate for a live-in vehicle ticket.ive bought wknd tickets but missed out on the above - I've tried for weeks to get one via ticketmaster so am surprised that anyone has managed to get one so recently! Please, if you hear of one for sale, !et me know on here. Thanks a lot.

Edited by rachelle1968

I would keep an eye out for the potential resale from tickets not fully paid for in the payment scheme. They've already hinted that another emperors sale will happen in the future, as for when, your guess is as good as mine but they're bound to post details

If you get no joy at the minute then keep checking back. Problem you'll have is that a lot of people, me included bought using the pay monthly scheme. To receive their tickets they'll have to continue paying until June.

If it was me selling the tickets I'd wait until I hand the ticket in my hand before I put it up for sale as it would be unrealistic to expect you to buy a ticket off me now and wait until late June to receive it.

Same goes for everyone looking to buy, don't be disheartened, come June I'm sure there will be loads coming up for sale. It's Just the convenience of the pay monthly scheme that's shaped how the tickets are sold

There's going to be a re-sale of drop out payment scheme tickets (full range including live in & emperors), you need to register with the official website to be on a waiting list for them so I'd be quick, there's links on fb and official website (official website one wouldn't load for me though)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...