BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS

ramragon

• 5 months later...

just a few notes and bits of advice for anyone looking to buy tickets for Kendal Calling 2017

firstly don't panic, the emperors field tickets sold out a long time ago and inevitably a majority of the people wanting tickets on here are after emperors or campervan field tickets. if you want emperors tickets then there will be another release of them when the payment plan options are finished in June. At the end  of the payment plan any tickets not fully paid for will be relisted, although there probably wont be a lot of them.

June and early July is probably the best time to buy them either on here, facebook or sell on sites as well because right now hardly anyone will have the tickets in their hand so the only people listing them will want premium cash for them. Come June and July everyones tickets will be delivered and your average person n the street will sell their spares trying to recoup what they paid for them.

whats not that well known is that there is an emperors field waiting list here, so be sure to apply on there as well - https://form.jotform.com/62214096923960

Campervan is very similar to emperors, you'll pay silly amounts of money right now but come June or July they will become more available, although still hard to come by. Again Kendal Calling does a waiting list for live in vehicle tickets here - https://form.jotform.com/62774317887976

good luck to anyone looking to sell or buy, keep checking back here or the official Facebook page and you may be lucky

• Upvote 1

I've seen deer lodge on here for sale before only once and I think it was cos someone had bought 2 by mistake.

contact the festival congratulate them on there successful sales this year and ask is there a possibility? You never know it's only a case of asking the tent gadgie to bring another 1

52 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

I've seen deer lodge on here for sale before only once and I think it was cos someone had bought 2 by mistake.

contact the festival congratulate them on there successful sales this year and ask is there a possibility? You never know it's only a case of asking the tent gadgie to bring another 1

Is deer lodge the white hexagon tents across the rope from emperors?

12 minutes ago, Jehefinner said:

I may need to sell my Kendal Tickets, I have one adult and two 11-15yr old tickets, plus Thursday entry & car park. 

I'm currently paying them on the monthly budget scheme so not sure how I'd transfer them? 

Continue paying for them and just sell them when they arrive...not sure if you would get a refund if you cancelled your monthly scheme.

13 minutes ago, Mr_Grump said:

Continue paying for them and just sell them when they arrive...not sure if you would get a refund if you cancelled your monthly scheme.

Yes, I know I can do that, but I'd like to book an alternative, so would like to have a (potential) buyer lined up for these. I can't afford to pay for two festivals, especially if I haven't sold my Kendal tickets! 

12 minutes ago, Jehefinner said:

Yes, I know I can do that, but I'd like to book an alternative, so would like to have a (potential) buyer lined up for these. I can't afford to pay for two festivals, especially if I haven't sold my Kendal tickets! 

I've sold tickets in the past without them being on hand but only ever asked for a holding deposit until the physical tickets were received. Not sure if a buyer would be willing to stump up at the cash straightaway to a total stranger.

I doubt Ticketline would let you transfer the tickets to someone else as they are sold as non-refundable.