Super Furry Animals!

michael eavis' beard

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to go for the full weekend though, you'd be nuts to miss the flaming lips..

this is true Russy, already on it!

that is one cheap festival. SERIOUSLY CHEAP. Well worth the £30 and rolling in before the 2nd last band both nights. Primals into Flaming Lips and SFA on the 2nd night more than justify the spend.

And its bank holiday weekend to allow for travel back! I am sure I can coach it too for next to fuck all.

Good shout Balti Pie for the festival and Russy for notifying me Flamings were playing! I had no idea!!

Edited by mungo57

Just watched it all back. I loved it then and do now.

I thought the crowd were a bit flat though. At the time and online. Until the end when they picked up.

There were some very fucked people around me. Struggling to stand and smashing into people.

Other than that, I had a great time.

The last 20/25 mins was especially fantastic

this is true Russy, already on it!

that is one cheap festival. SERIOUSLY CHEAP. Well worth the £30 and rolling in before the 2nd last band both nights. Primals into Flaming Lips and SFA on the 2nd night more than justify the spend.

And its bank holiday weekend to allow for travel back! I am sure I can coach it too for next to fuck all.

Good shout Balti Pie for the festival and Russy for notifying me Flamings were playing! I had no idea!!

Not sure if I can do another festival this year - but that looks fantastic...

Not sure if I can do another festival this year - but that looks fantastic...

I'm definitely going at them prices assuming I don't get raped for accommodation which is likely! Cheapest I have found so far is £180 for 2 nights

I paid £55 for the two nights - I booked it within ten minutes of the event being announced. The transport links should be pretty decent, so you could look at Southampton, Fareham, Chichester etc as well as Portsmouth and Southsea

Just watched it all back. I loved it then and do now.

I thought the crowd were a bit flat though. At the time and online. Until the end when they picked up.

There were some very fucked people around me. Struggling to stand and smashing into people.

Other than that, I had a great time.

The last 20/25 mins was especially fantastic

Erm, if it was a mid 30's dude and mid 30's girl (who doesn't look her age at all....) it may have been us...I was hammered, didnt even know I was right at the front till me pal told me.

Sorry if it was, bloody rum!!!!

Im probably another who could have the finger pointed at for that! (Sorry if it was me!) ;)

First Glasto since 2011 without the sprogs and there was a fair few bevs had in time for the Furries.............

Although I was probably hugging people more so than smashing into em

It was one particular group of about 4 lads, who were just jumping into people. So we moved, then another random who hit the floor about 5/6 times after smashing into everyone, then he and had to be propped up.

It wasn't anything major, I had a top time. My first ever Park headliner was a definite success.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

It was one particular group of about 4 lads, who were just jumping into people. So we moved, then another random who hit the floor about 5/6 times after smashing into everyone, then he and had to be propped up.

It wasn't anything major, I had a top time. My first ever Park headliner was a definite success.

Ah I'm a girl, so as Shaggy says 'wasn't me'

Think it was my first ever Park headliner too - from what I remember it was bloody marvellous

Would agree that the crowd were a little flat for it - I'm guessing not helped by The Park being a bit ropey underfoot by that point.

My comrades were all knackered and pretty much there as a second option in the absence of Foo The Leg and I more or less ditched them to bounce around with some guy who'd bellowed out "I'm A Minger" and some wifey handing out the mini-glowsticks.