Is there anyone playing the Brit Awards that you want to see at Glastonbury?

Boopickledaddy

R.E.: Taylor Swift miming. Surely if she'd been miming her vocals wouldn't have been out of tune.. xD

Either way it was rather dull :P (But not alone in that regard to be fair..)

Madonna :lol:

The rest of it, was utter utter drivel. Its always going be shit, but there seems to be no one around with more than the personality of a gold fish that that will allow on camera!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be good to see some of the winners at GF as they are at the 'top' of their game so to speak.

On a personal note I would happily be elsewhere for all of them though.

Well we've definitely got the Foos..

Somewhat ironically, though, George Ezra - last night's most major snub - is more likely than any of Sheeran, Sam Smith and Paloma Faith. And Royal Blood are defo out.

Well we've definitely got the Foos..

Somewhat ironically, though, George Ezra - last night's most major snub - is more likely than any of Sheeran, Sam Smith and Paloma Faith. And Royal Blood are defo out.

I would say George is definate too.

I would not mind seeing Paloma Faith (as the wife loves her) but it would only be at a festival as her tickets are silly expensive.

Saw Royal Blood last year and loved them - but would probably watch someone different anyway.

I had the Brits on in the background and totally missed Madonna's tumble. I did look at the TV at one point and think, "why is she lying on the floor?".

Kanye West was utter shit. What is the point of playing a song if 50% of it is going to be replaced with silence? Actually, the silence was better than the crap he was shouting anyway.

Oh, and Simon Cowell's face now looks utterly ridiculous. Talk about a Botox overload.

but i'm sure The War On Drugs are front and centre

Quite possible - They cancelled our booked gig at Nottingham, supposedly to attend the Brits - so we now see them tonight instead. Though I looked in vain for double denim on tv on Wednedsday but no sighting!