Coach times

jpcl09

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I got the ticket and coach package, and am going from Reading. I know your festival tickets are on the coach so you must have to be on a specific coach at a specific time, but wasn't given the option to choose a time when booking the tickets. Are you given this opportunity later in the year, how does it work?

I used the coach last year from Newcastle. I wasn't given an option of the time, only the day. I think it's just luck of the draw.

Thanks for the reply, do you know whether there are any restrictions on how much luggage you can take? thinking of taking a small festival trolley to stack booze on, but not sure if this will be allowed due to space? any ideas?

If you log onto see tickets website and go to customer services then order tracker, they normally list your coach time on there. You need your booking reference and card number you booked the tickets with. If its not up at the moment it probably will be in a few weeks time

You too can do that dance of delight as you find your coach leaves at 5am in the morning!

Edited by phil the shrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...