Lineup predictions?

GerardQ

hi, you been before? first time for me! seen Steve Angello in Vegas and SHM at Milton Keynes so Axwell, Ingrosso and Steve Angello in some capacity would be great. likely that Steve Angello would be separate from the other 2 but that's still cool with me. a re-form of SHM for a 1 off at Creamfields would blow my mind but never going to happen there. Armin Van Buuren, again saw him in Vegas and he was quality. Steve Aoki, saw him in Brixton Academy a few weeks ago and was great too.

first festival for me too. going with 4 other blokes who have never been to one either. cant wait, been reading some of the older threads here about previous years events and its just wetting the appetite for it even more!! Roll on August!! hopefully the forum kicks up a notch once the line ups are out too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Milton Keynes so I saw SHM at MK Bowl and also went out to Amsterdam to see them on One Last Tour.

I've got EDC at MK and Creamfields Weekend Hospitality Camping all booked and paid for - First time at Creamfields!

@Tweeki, I had an identical chat with my brother yesterday about how good an on-the-spot SHM re-union would be!! I think Steve should stick around until Sunday and then, even if he came on for DYWC and Save The World/Greyhound it would be so amazing - Literal goosebumps just typing this haha!

Lineup looks like it was written by God himself - Above & Beyond, Hardwell, Avicii, Tiesto, Andy Whitby, Sigma, Knife Party, Wilkinson, Grum, Chemical Bros, AVB, Paul Van Dyke ....... :clapping:

Edited by Callum :)

Well that is never going to happen is it. Seb came a day early last year and was at the Size tent but he isn't going to play with Steve. I know how good they were but people need to let it go really. Steve is the new boss, that's all that matters

Know there is literally no chance of it happening ever, but there is always hope!! :D

Steve did an amazing show at EDC UK last year.. Was just coming up nicely as Payback dropped!