Godiva 2015

Perks

I went Sat, saw the Skints and Dreadzone, both awesome. But wasn't anything after we were interested in, hung around till about 8 - then felt the atmosphere change and it got a bit moody, loads of smashed up 16 year olds, saw fights and police chasing people. So we left. No interest in all that. Was a good day though. Did have one funny thing said to me. In the middle at the front for Dreadzone, dancing away, some absolute bellends infront of us, prob only about 15/16 years old, all they were doing was taking photos of themselves, no interest in the gig. One of the k-nobs turns round to me and says 'can you stop bumping into me please, you keep knocking me' I laughed and said dude, you're in the middle of a gig, dont be silly, he says 'can you stop knocking into me' I said dude. you're in the middle of a gig, no. he then says 'well can you go over there then' and pointed to the side. I laughed and said you fucking go over there' he then sucked his teeth at me. Unbelievable. there was about 10 of them. total waste of sperms, about 5 mins later they left. much to our delight. they've got a lot to learn. Reckon the line up this year on the main stage bought the kids out....just a shame a lot of them are idiots.

Thats Cov for ya.... :sarcastic:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic