Top Posters In This Topic

Still think it won't be wise for them headline next yr

For 2016 I'd have them do an arena tour

See how it sells.

Think it will sell well but probs need some big sub's

For Manchester arena the upper tier probs be blocked off

Play a secret slot or 2016

Then headline 2017

Sabbath's farewell show in japan is now ozzy osbourne and friends. anybody know why it changed?

Certainly going to make a difference as tickets go on sale tomorrow I've read. It'll be interesting now if Download are able to get them. Andy has a verbal agreement with oen of the bands for next year, I'd say the likeliness is it's this one.

guy who runs coachella has said he's tried for years to get Black Sabbath but failed almost every time. I wonder what Andy does to get them...

anyway I doubt they'l be there in 2016. I can see Andy chasing AC/DC again at the back of their tour... fact they are doing Coachella this year makes them less likely to be as demanding as in 2010.

I think if they are willing to do similar to Coachella then AC/DC, SOAD and Sabbath is the best bet for next year.

I'm fairly sure Download will have to wait a year to get Biffy Clyro. But I'd almost be willing the go for them, Metallica and BMTH for the year after, although I don't think Biffy are a headline fit for Download at all.

guy who runs coachella has said he's tried for years to get Black Sabbath but failed almost every time. I wonder what Andy does to get them...

Sabbath have had an extremely tight relationship with Live Nation and its predecessors right back to SFX (and perhaps earlier) - with SFX running Osfest for Sharon.

So that's probably why.

System Of A Down were supposedly awesome last night at Wembley, and Copping was also in attendance. I'm expecting them to headline 2016 now with a new album.

System Of A Down

Deftones

Alice In Chains

Down

Coheed and Cambria

Royal Blood

Halestorm

Bring Me The Horizon

You Me At Six

Limp Bizkit

Killswitch Engage

New Found Glory

Steel Panther

Volbeat

Black Sabbath

Bullet For My Valentine

Nightwish

Mastodon

Airbourne

All Time Low

Pierce The Veil

System Of A Down were supposedly awesome last night at Wembley, and Copping was also in attendance. I'm expecting them to headline 2016 now with a new album.

System Of A Down

Deftones

Alice In Chains

Down

Coheed and Cambria

Royal Blood

Halestorm

Bring Me The Horizon

You Me At Six

Limp Bizkit

Killswitch Engage

New Found Glory

Steel Panther

Volbeat

Black Sabbath

Bullet For My Valentine

Nightwish

Mastodon

Airbourne

All Time Low

Pierce The Veil

Huge setlist as well, just stupid that they only did 1 date and getting a ticket was ridiculous!

I still reckon BMTH might have to wait a year. Bumped into a regular Download goer last night and he was too very much in the thought of it was too early for Slipknot again. Not even a mentioned of Muse playing. I reckon if it's available, they'll have to go stronger headline wise next year, and I'm unsure SOAD, BMTH and Sabbath is stronger.

anyway I doubt they'l be there in 2016. I can see Andy chasing AC/DC again at the back of their tour... fact they are doing Coachella this year makes them less likely to be as demanding as in 2010.

I think Coachella had them in 2013, the same year they played either Bonnaroo or Palooza but Iommi's health meant pulling out.

I think Coachella had them in 2013, the same year they played either Bonnaroo or Palooza but Iommi's health meant pulling out.

2012* they went for the Stones in 2013 and replaced them with The Red Hot Chili Peppers a day or so before the announcement.

2012* they went for the Stones in 2013 and replaced them with The Red Hot Chili Peppers a day or so before the announcement.

Not exactly true, 2012 was what I meant and Dre and Snoop replaced them. RHCP were in talks for months and agreed close to announcement, The Stones would have been above Pheonix if they agreed to play.

No supposedly about it. They were ace. 35 songs and it went in a flash. Anywhere that gets them next year gets my cash.

System Of A Down

Deftones

Alice In Chains

Down

Coheed and Cambria

Royal Blood

Halestorm

Bring Me The Horizon

You Me At Six

Limp Bizkit

Killswitch Engage

New Found Glory

Steel Panther

Volbeat

Black Sabbath

Bullet For My Valentine

Nightwish

Mastodon

Airbourne

All Time Low

Pierce The Veil

Royal Blood & All Time Low would be mainstage imo

Just read an interview with Seth Rollins where he said he asked BMTH to come to the WWE show in Sheffield last week as he is huge fans of them but they said no because they are working on the new album.

They must be pretty far along if they cant take a night off.

Maybe we will see this album sooner than expected.

Either that or they hate wrestling...

Just read an interview with Seth Rollins where he said he asked BMTH to come to the WWE show in Sheffield last week as he is huge fans of them but they said no because they are working on the new album.

They must be pretty far along if they cant take a night off.

Maybe we will see this album sooner than expected.

Either that or they hate wrestling...

Rollins really is cool as f**k.

• 2 weeks later...