Download 2016

Hart Attack

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Black_Crow said:

I wouldn't go as far as to say reformed GnR, what even is that anyway?

Who's to say they will even play festivals.

What's your issue? The definition of GnR or the use of the verb to reform applied to a band? Whether they play festivals or not they'll be rehearsing so Slash is unlikely to be available.

You could always put your Metalicbear head on and ask yourself and then answer in apparently knowing but deliberately vague statements thus fooling us into thinking that you are somehow connected and in the know about what is happening.

52 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

At The Drive In? Where has that come from? I thought they were done (again). 

Yeah I thought that. I read the line-up and was like 'uh huh' and then opened the image up again to post it here and the name just hit me. 

Hopefully they return with a new album because when a band does a reunion tour and finishes it, they need not be seen again unless they're promising new material. I guess it's not that surprising when you consider that the ATDI reunion ended because ORL started Bosnian Rainbows and CBZ got pissed off that he was doing too much other shit, but then they kissed and made up to do Antemasque shortly after that.

Thinking that they will do early summer this time around and hit Primavera and stuff and probably Download - they'd need 2nd stage headline though, if that's up for grabs. Should wait and see if this is real before plotting their tour though. :P

31 minutes ago, devilman said:

I'm looking at ROTR and Rocklahoma in 2017. They share heaps of acts with Download. It makes me laugh when people say they are ditching Download because the line ups are repetitive.

Yeah those lineups look cool. But what does that second sentence have to do with anything? Are you just opening up that argument again? Do you just love repeats so much that you want that argument every week. ;)