Download 2016

Hart Attack

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Depends who comments, I don't have enough downvotes for your garbage!

Of course not as I didn't call you a fucking imbecile, I was just merely telling people they should but you have multiple accounts though so what do you spend all of your votes on?

Edited by jump

On 09/11/2015, 02:25:57, Will-2609 said:

As you said in your post, they subbed the second stage a few years ago so they're hardly the unknown band you're making them out to be.

I know, I just find it odd that I haven't heard of them before. Also I saw some girl wearing a Nightwish hoodie yesterday so I guess that is a sign telling me that they're big enough.

57 minutes ago, thejimbola said:

Erm... Guns N' Roses rumoured for Isle of Wight? Are you sure efests? Surely Download would pay Live Nation's budget for the next 30 years to secure them... if the reunion ever happened!

There are going to be a lot of angry Download ticket holders if this is true! Same weekend!

I would PMSL if it was.

19 hours ago, metalicbear said:

I think it could be Alice Cooper against Rammstein. Bullet against Deftones. All Time Low/ Dropkick Murphys against Nightwish.

Please not Cooper against Rammstein ! I'm relying on him being against maiden or Sabbath so I have something decent to watch.

Would happily give volbeat a go though.

1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

No it isn't. Unless you know that a spot was set aside and someone else took it.

Not like you to talk utter shite though.

They are an arena band, they would not have played below sub, they could just tour instead. The only reason I think ATL would still only head 2nd is being booked before the whole tour.

Slash played arenas and third down this year so get your stipulations outta here.

Do agree that Evanescence would get a higher slot than 2nd headline though. And it's alright that they're looking to play shows and all that but they haven't got any scheduled so far and the festivals that would have 'em around Download would've announced them by now.

Edited by dentalplan

9 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

They are an arena band, they would not have played below sub, they could just tour instead. The only reason I think ATL would still only head 2nd is being booked before the whole tour.

On 09/11/2015, 10:01:30, thewayiam said:

I don't think Disturbed should sub but they have at least done a arena tour previous, but no they aren't that big. 

You need to mix a few of the words around and add a few 'lmao's in there.

Something like - Disturbed may done an arena tour but not an arena band they are LMAO, so the can play below sub but probably not but maybe and Evanescence are an arena band but wouldn't play below sub but Andy will only book same metal bands as every other time haha lmao!

33 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Slash played arenas and third down this year so get your stipulations outta here.

Do agree that Evanescence would get a higher slot than 2nd headline though. And it's alright that they're looking to play shows and all that but they haven't got any scheduled so far and the festivals that would have 'em around Download would've announced them by now.

On a current bill that has Korn and Nighwish as subs, Evanescence would not play below. It was a much strong set of subs this year, it's not even worth debating. I'm not see subs on that Friday and Sunday especially look as weak.

Based on as luckysalt recently said that 2nd header is these days now acts that are closer to 3rd/4th place then yes I do agree. I'm unsure of their size outside of the UK much to be honest and there are a couple like RAR for eg that still announce larger bands later on but I think at least one had they been doing early summer probably would have.