Download 2016

Hart Attack

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who likes volbeat? From what I hear they've got a higher position than people might expect

I love them live as they play their good songs. Some of their album stuff is a bit meh. If they headline 2nd I'll be gutted. 3rd from top a la 5fdp last year will be just fine.

I love them live as they play their good songs. Some of their album stuff is a bit meh. If they headline 2nd I'll be gutted. 3rd from top a la 5fdp last year will be just fine.

saw them on tour last year and they suprised me how good they were , not a huge fan but like you said they play their good songs live which when seeing any band is a bonus ! , like fred durst said recently people dont show up to festivals to see a bands new stuff , it's the time to play greatest hits

"Bruce has also bought the band a lovely new plane, which means - we *think* - they'll be plotting a worldwide tour off the back of it next year. And somebody's gonna have to pay for that plane."

i.e. download is paying for that plane. think we can all almost certainly put our savings on them playing this year without a doubt

And what are their good songs exactly? I've yet to hear one, unless there's some hidden gems I've missed.

well it's all about personal taste , like a said am not the biggest fan but i'd say :

fallen

lola montez

still counting

sad man's tongue

hallejulah goat

doc holliday

are songs that you'd want to hear them play , do a good cover " i only want to be with you " by dusty springfield xD

Edited by MATTALLICA

well it's all about personal taste , like a said am not the biggest fan but i'd say :

fallen

lola montez

still counting

sad man's tongue

hallejulah goat

doc holliday

are songs that you'd want to hear them play , do a good cover " i only want to be with you " by dusty springfield xD

Oh dear, I thought we were talking about nickleback still. I love volbeat haha me and my mate went to see them in Denmark a few weeks ago.

http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news/2015-09-28/bfmv-ready-for-download-headline-slot

bullet want to headline download , can't beleive Matt is serious about this. metal hammer released this today

also says theyve not been approached to play at download 2016 yet

Edited by MATTALLICA

Well despite Bullet's drop in popularity they were only denied a number 1 album by Cilla Black on the week she died so there's still plenty of people buying their records it seems. Not too many dates on the 'intimate' tour have sold out though and they won't ever be headliner, I think they killed any chance of that with Temper Temper.

Well despite Bullet's drop in popularity they were only denied a number 1 album by Cilla Black on the week she died so there's still plenty of people buying their records it seems. Not too many dates on the 'intimate' tour have sold out though and they won't ever be headliner, I think they killed any chance of that with Temper Temper.

Then put themselves six feet under with the new one (yeah a little dramatic). Two rubbish albums in a row.. Think trying to justify an arena tour last time didn't go so well for them either. I think they'll be lucky if they retain the sort of slots they used to get at Download... with the way they're going don't see any justification putting them above third from top

Edited by SOAD