Download 2016

Hart Attack

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Copping also said Skindred and Deftones don't clash either

Excellent. Recon that'll mean skindred will finish just before Deftones, leaving nofx to clash with them and finishing before sabbath start. Or skindred starting after Deftones finish, leaving nofx to clash with most of sabbath?

I'd prefer the latter tbh.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, 6daviesdr said:

Excellent. Recon that'll mean skindred will finish just before Deftones, leaving nofx to clash with them and finishing before sabbath start. Or skindred starting after Deftones finish, leaving nofx to clash with most of sabbath?

I'd prefer the latter tbh.

43 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I think the former will happen. Which isn't ideal. Would be as well just skipping NOFX altogether.

I think if you compared it to Download 2012 guys and work it out based on Dropkicks having been a header and Refused a sub for NOFX/Skindred respectively. The other option that would work is that NOFX get the same time slot as RA as I'd imagine them getting 1hr rather than 1hr 10 2nd stage headliner time and Refused slot still becomes a sub time slot with nothing when Deftones are on to make a staggering system. It'll be a pain the arse staggering them two, up a hill/down a hill etc.

47 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Where are these bits mentioned about people not clashing?

1. "Chris@cbgreen399 20h20 hours ago
  2. @Maverick_AC @DownloadFest Really good lineup, cant wait! But please say janes add. & maiden aren't gonna clash? Pretty please?
  3. @cbgreen399 @DownloadFest They aren't going to clash"

"Matt Eadon@eadon11 21h21 hours ago

@Maverick_AC gutted that Shvpes and Black Peaks are going to clash with Beartooth and Atreyu main stage for me tho. Milk teeth too!

@eadon11 Wait until you see the times!"

"Joe Ricciardi@dicciardi 22h22 hours ago

@Maverick_AC @DownloadFest please tell me @deftones and @Skindredmusic aren't clashing?! They're the two main bands for me :'( #HorrorClash

0 retweets 0 likes

37 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:
  1. "Chris@cbgreen399 20h20 hours ago
  2. @Maverick_AC @DownloadFest Really good lineup, cant wait! But please say janes add. & maiden aren't gonna clash? Pretty please?
  3. @cbgreen399 @DownloadFest They aren't going to clash"

"Matt Eadon@eadon11 21h21 hours ago

@Maverick_AC gutted that Shvpes and Black Peaks are going to clash with Beartooth and Atreyu main stage for me tho. Milk teeth too!

@eadon11 Wait until you see the times!"

"Joe Ricciardi@dicciardi 22h22 hours ago

@Maverick_AC @DownloadFest please tell me @deftones and @Skindredmusic aren't clashing?! They're the two main bands for me :'( #HorrorClash

0 retweets 0 likes

17 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

To be fair, that's two vague answers that followed a pretty straight forward one.

Yeah I don't think that makes them clash free completely but I'd say little crossover.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

I think if you compared it to Download 2012 guys and work it out based on Dropkicks having been a header and Refused a sub for NOFX/Skindred respectively. The other option that would work is that NOFX get the same time slot as RA as I'd imagine them getting 1hr rather than 1hr 10 2nd stage headliner time and Refused slot still becomes a sub time slot with nothing when Deftones are on to make a staggering system. It'll be a pain the arse staggering them two, up a hill/down a hill etc.

I'm sorry but what?

My head nearly exploded trying to make sense of that.

9 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

& you're an illiterate moron, but never mind.

Anyway, Jane's Addiction has pretty much guaranteed me getting a ticket now. Overall it's a very good line up this year minus a few odd placings here & there. 

I was trying to help a couple of people with problems you complete arsehole! Some people have real life problems with reading and writing, you should be ashamed of yourself you nasty bastard!

I couldn't give a shit whether it's secures you a ticket or not, just DO NOT bother conversing.....or attempting to with me on this forum again. Good!.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

I was trying to help a couple of people with problems you complete arsehole! Some people have real life problems with reading and writing, you should be ashamed of yourself you nasty bastard!

I couldn't give a shit whether it's secures you a ticket or not, just DO NOT bother conversing.....or attempting to with me on this forum again. Good!.

Perhaps I should have made it clearer for you but the bit about securing a ticket was not an attempt to converse with you, it was me attempting to keep the thread on topic.

In future if you're trying to be helpful maybe proof read what you're typing, it might save a few people getting a migraine. That's not me being a 'nasty bastard' by the way, I'm just trying to be helpful. 

Gaz I've honestly no idea what you get out of still coming to this forum. You don't actually discuss things because you know all the answers already and force them down everyone else's throats, you don't talk about music because you stopped bothering with it in your teenage years, you're rude to everyone and you write in your own language and get angry when anyone says they can't understand it.

Guys, don't stress out worrying about clashfinders being right and everything, just wait until the line ups complete and see then, its fucking months away anyway so nothing you can do about it until then. 

Im just waiting until 20,000 people on twitter ask Copping if they are showing England v Russia on the Saturday night.

To be fair would be nice if they showed it on main stage before Sabbath started. They could get the whole first half in. 

20 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Guys, don't stress out worrying about clashfinders being right and everything, just wait until the line ups complete and see then, its fucking months away anyway so nothing you can do about it until then. 

Im just waiting until 20,000 people on twitter ask Copping if they are showing England v Russia on the Saturday night.

To be fair would be nice if they showed it on main stage before Sabbath started. They could get the whole first half in. 

Hey, what about Wales v Slovakia?

He probably wouldn't get it if he wasn't, as dental says, rude to everyone, and didn't get angry when people can't read his posts and accuse them of being stupid for not being able to read them.

I used to find him fine despite his posts being hard to understand and his incessant predicting, but recently he's just irritating as hell; especially with this Foals stuff.

1 hour ago, Red Day said:

His posts are sometimes difficult to understand but I'm sure that's not done intentionally.  The slating he gets is pretty harsh imo. We can all agree and disagree on stuff  

My last post was were purely directing people to a clash finder that may help them, which I thought was fine.....and then w*nker detatched from any of the conversation pops up with his usual I don't understand dross along with using with using an out of order term for something that wasn't to do with him!. 

No you can't Red Day lol, if you're view isn't their's or you don't agree with what they say then your opinion is pointless.

52 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

My last post was were purely directing people to a clash finder that may help them, which I thought was fine.....and then w*nker detatched from any of the conversation pops up with his usual I don't understand dross along with using with using an out of order term for something that wasn't to do with him!. 

No you can't Red Day lol, if you're view isn't their's or you don't agree with what they say then your opinion is pointless.

Ach i dinna mind your posts. Keep em coming