Download 2016

Hart Attack

16 hours ago, davalex said:

Sorry guys, a quick question: it's easy to reach Nottingham on late evening after one day fest? i'm intend to going on saturday but i need to going back to Nottingham after the Sabbath.

Thanks and sorry for my orrible english

Pretty sure the airlink bus returns to nottingham 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/12/2015 at 8:44 PM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

There's a coach that runs all through the night that definitely goes as far as Leicester, I think Nottingham is one of the stops. I'll try and find out what the company is called.

On 31/12/2015 at 10:13 AM, Red Day said:

Pretty sure the airlink bus returns to nottingham 

thanks a lot guys

2 hours ago, Dead throne said:

Download France announcing mid-January, that surely would mean an announcement for the UK is imminent right? Right?

I would think so, I think Download UK announced before them this year?

On a future note, it seems that BMTH, Metallica and GNR next year isn't a bad shout now.

1 hour ago, Dead throne said:

it was:

Download fest UK

all headliners by 23 Oct

lots of bands 23 Nov

more bands 6 Dec

Download Fest France

Iron Maiden 19 Oct

Rammstein 21 Oct

More bands 9 Nov

Oh so not necessarily the UK 1st then although I wouldn't expect there to be many days in between.

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I would think so, I think Download UK announced before them this year?

On a future note, it seems that BMTH, Metallica and GNR next year isn't a bad shout now.

This is what I think 2017 will be.

Might just watch GNR this year instead and give 2017 a miss. 

Not that I don't like those acts, but 2017 I plan on moving and would like a nice holiday away as well.

Edited by luckysalt

21 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

This is what I think 2017 will be.

Might just watch GNR this year instead and give 2017 a miss. 

Not that I don't like those acts, but 2017 I plan on moving and would like a nice holiday away as well.

Seems an easy guess to be fair.

By you saying you might just watch GNR this year instead tells me you know where they will be?

I wouldn't go for any other day than the GNR day for that in 2017 but I admit that the new BMTH album wasn't the worst think I have heard.

I think it's crazy how for a fest like Coachella on a side note that stay so tight lipped on headers, some people knew the trio well over a month ago.

9 hours ago, Dead throne said:

Download France announcing mid-January, that surely would mean an announcement for the UK is imminent right? Right?

I guess the blog post by Zegut (about a month ago) that Motorhead were to be the Saturday headliner in Paris must have been bunk as I doubt DLF would have been able to act so quickly to replace them and be prepared to announce in a couple of weeks. Unless they've bumped someone unannounced up like Nightwish or something.

Oh no, the forums will be unbearable if Gazza has called it right this early. I'm also going for GnR, BMTH and Metallica for 2017. I'm off to NZ for the Lions tour though so will most likely miss Download. Guess I'd better see GnR somewhere else then.

35 minutes ago, devilman said:

Oh no, the forums will be unbearable if Gazza has called it right this early. I'm also going for GnR, BMTH and Metallica for 2017. I'm off to NZ for the Lions tour though so will most likely miss Download. Guess I'd better see GnR somewhere else then.

Yeah, becauss it's really a hard one to guess lol. They have just used Maiden to it's back to Metallica and GNR will mean the need for a much cheaper header which is where those boys that I said wouldn't do it this year come in. Wasn't hard for me to correct either considering Copping includes then in a podcast after the last announcement as almost but not quite.

11 hours ago, stevieg1993 said:

Guns n roses headline 2017 and play appetite for destruction in full to embark 30 yes since album released. 

Subbed by Alterbridge 

Avenged Sevenfold 

Subbed by Stone Sour 

Metallica 

Subbed by FFDP

That's my 2017 predictions 

Stone Sour aren't sub level yet.

"We’re really sorry we aren't able to give you any more information regarding Official Motörhead's appearance at Download this year. As you can imagine the band are deeply upset about Lemmy’s death and have not made their intentions clear to us yet."

From Download's FB

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hart Attack said:

ErImltn.png

PGJyOHT.png

For Download: Volbeat can only do Sunday, Shinedown did that slot last time so would at least sub it now. Refused di 3rd down 2nd last time as well.

For R&L, your NME headers make sense, Weezer would make it hard to resist going for at least a day although a little more would possibly make it a weekend ticket. Don't need ATDI to be there now as got the tickets.