Weather thread 2015

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I think the imbecile was trying to hug him?

What are the chances of two Wednesday fans being on the weather thread, at least it means we all know you can't take anything for granted until the final whistle.

Not a Wednesday fan, but if this helps swing any ratios my first ever football kit was the 1992 Sanderson Wednesday kit. Had the choice between that and the Leeds kit off Santa. What a shite choice eh!

How are the latest charts? Any updates?

You know how they say about trauma and you go through denial?

I think the same is true about good news once you're scarred enough lol

graphe4_1000_228_164___.gif

In some sort of trance of disbelief when I should be ecstatic

You know how they say about trauma and you go through denial?

I think the same is true about good news once you're scarred enough lol

graphe4_1000_228_164___.gif

In some sort of trance of disbelief when I should be ecstatic

Rubbish with charts and graphs... Things still looking promising?

Rubbish with charts and graphs... Things still looking promising?

Look for what it means. It's a precipitation and pressure graph. Precipitation is the lower line, the amount of precipitation is on the right hand side and the dates are along the bottom.

Everyone can read a graph. And at the moment it's well worth it

Look for what it means. It's a precipitation and pressure graph. Precipitation is the lower line, the amount of precipitation is on the right hand side and the dates are along the bottom.

Everyone can read a graph. And at the moment it's well worth it

cheers, think the main issue is doing it on a phone, can't read any of the words

You know how they say about trauma and you go through denial?I think the same is true about good news once you're scarred enough lolgraphe4_1000_228_164___.gifIn some sort of trance of disbelief when I should be ecstatic

It's a thing of beauty! So, a decent chance of no rain worth worrying about for the entire festival, and the rain on the Monday (tomorrow) well in advance of most of us arriving, giving the ground a chance to dry out without becoming muddy! Hallelujah

It's a thing of beauty! So, a decent chance of no rain worth worrying about for the entire festival, and the rain on the Monday (tomorrow) well in advance of most of us arriving, giving the ground a chance to dry out without becoming muddy! Hallelujah

Shshhhhhhhh don't actually say the words! *horror gasp*

It'll jinx it

As it's likely that there will be some fair amount of rain tomorrow, the key thing as I see it is that Tuesday is a good dry day to ensure that things are in a good state for arrivals.  I'll cope with weather when I'm there, but I'd be happiest if the ground didn't get churned up by the new arrivals as it makes it so much harder work for everyone getting onsite.

Morning runs continue to agree with everything over the last 24 hours. Just seems to be a bit of rain around from midnight on Sunday. Who cares about that?

It's going to be fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun. Well maybe not all sun, but plenty enough.

Next charts shortly after 11am!

Edited by briddj