Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

what're they gonna do to fill his time? just give people on before/after him longer and make the gaps in between acts lengthier?

Lengthier. :lol:

He's gone off the Reading bill and the app just has a big gap where he should be. They might do something about that eventually though.

6 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

That it does! £46 in Cardiff is very steep though.

Also, didn't Neil say in the Glastonbury section at some point that the band Reading were chasing that fell through was Radiohead?

44.60 including fees, 38 without. I think that's pretty reasonable, if not at least as expected actually.

26 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

what're they gonna do to fill his time? just give people on before/after him longer and make the gaps in between acts lengthier?

What horrible things must the people in the crowd have committed in their lives to deserve an extra half hour of The Vaccines?

2 hours ago, justanothername said:

But those £50 tickets will be rubbish seats which are still too much. The Cure was only £25 for their cheapest seats on their upcoming tour.

Because I didn't want to see RHCP? I was making the point about how extortionate the price is for their tour not about wanting to see them. If I was at Leeds this year I still wouldn't have seen them as Mastodon are on at the same time and I wouldn't even see RHCP for £30. 
And yes better bands are all opinion and my opinion is that Brand New are better. What's the problem?

There isn't one as far as I'm aware. 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

were Brand New supporting?

Shouldn't make a difference.

9 minutes ago, lightning1000 said:

I can't really disagree. BBK are not my thing at all but the rock quota they've booked this year is pretty shit. Although bands like DEP, clutch and mastadon are the exception

It has been since about 2011 or 2012, barring last year which was a pleasant exception to the rule.