Lineup 2016

Matt42

i've gone for the weekend and used the red entrance every year, but as this year is absolute gash I'm just going for the Saturday.

Judging by the map i need to go in the green entrance for day tickets, can you get dropped off there or do i need to walk all the way round from red?

Side note, saturday pit stage is still 2 bands down from being full. Thoughts on that?

Mastodon finishing before chili's start? double hushhush set from skindred/parkway? 

Big spring have said they are opening and AFATK there's no one else to be added to that stage.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green entrance is by the river, you have to walk round there. Best best is to get dropped off near the Crown Plaza hotel on Richfield Avenue, walk up to the river from there then along the footpath to the Green entrance. Will take around 10 mins, and it's pretty close to the arena once you're in 

1 hour ago, 6daviesdr said:

Side note, saturday pit stage is still 2 bands down from being full. Thoughts on that?

Mastodon finishing before chili's start? double hushhush set from skindred/parkway? 

Big spring have said they are opening and AFATK there's no one else to be added to that stage.

Yeah there can't really be more main stage additions. I agree there'll likely be someone pulling double duty - probably Skindred being favourites at R+L - or perhaps someone not on the bill but I don't think they'd run the risk of having someone like YMAS in that tent.

4 hours ago, 6daviesdr said:

i've gone for the weekend and used the red entrance every year, but as this year is absolute gash I'm just going for the Saturday.

Judging by the map i need to go in the green entrance for day tickets, can you get dropped off there or do i need to walk all the way round from red?

As weekend goers, but non campers, we always use the green entrance, it's a much nicer walk, seems like it's not quit as far and never has queues (at least for w/e tickets)

as others say get dropped off at or near the caver sham bridge/ crowne plaza 

20 hours ago, BeddingatReading said:

Any recommendations for bands to check out between bands on the smaller stages? (i.e Pit/Lockup, Introducing and FR)

Well what do you listen too\excited to see? Will make it easier to narrow down what acts are right for you :) 

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I'm hoping to god that Creeper and Frank Carter don't clash. I really don't know who I would choose. The same for Parkway Drive and Milk Teeth, although if push came to shove I would go with Parkway. 

Go and see Frank Carter if that is the case as Frank Carter is far better live. Also I'd say Parkway over Milk Teeth. Saw Milk Teeth at 2000trees this year and the last and they were good but nothing special both time and even thought I've not seen Parkway live I've heard that they're incredible.

6 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

Sorry if this has already been talked about endlessly but who are the favourites for the secret set on Saturday?

Think Catfish & the Bottlemen are favourites to be secret set Friday (Leeds) Sunday (Reading) 

19 hours ago, Gozpot said:

Frank Turner seems to disagree.

dfsfsdf.png

Battle of the Franks

41 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

Sorry if this has already been talked about endlessly but who are the favourites for the secret set on Saturday?

No one

34 minutes ago, MMC said:

Think Catfish & the Bottlemen are favourites to be secret set Friday (Leeds) Sunday (Reading) 

Seen this quite a bit and I honestly don't think favouriting and unfavouriting a tweet is sufficient evidence to say that they are the favourites

32 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

Have Weezer been ruled out for the secret set?

They were never ruled in from the start 

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Battle of the Franks

No one

Seen this quite a bit and I honestly don't think favouriting and unfavouriting a tweet is sufficient evidence to say that they are the favourites

They were never ruled in from the start 

My mate keeps mixing up Frank Turner and Frank Carter, having them both playing one after each other early on Friday isn't going to help.

I have never previously used Gumtree however I am looking to purchase Reading + Leeds tickets this year off the site. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/music-festival-tickets/leeds-full-weekend-camping-tickets-/1183290809

Thats the source I have reserved tickets with. The guy is apparently an agent which I know of Leeds Fest selling high quantities of tickets to agents because it never sells out but I am wondering if you guys would trust the source. 4+ Year member etc.

If i'm missing something which gives the fraud away let me know, don't want to be naive and end up being shafted.

Cheers 

Edited by GodlikeYeezus

7 minutes ago, huntyyy said:

You Me At Six are playing a secret set.

if true wouldn't surprise me to see them take a step up as a co-headliner next year, possibly with Royal Blood

tour doesn't start until October though so find it hard to believe they'd play these two shows, do nothing for a couple of months, and then tour