Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

The two songs by Giraffe Tounge Orchestra sound pretty good, will prob watch them.

My Saturday is looking fine,one of the best days at reading ever for me personally.Clutch, Skindred, Slaves EODM,GTO, Kvelertak,Mastodon, Chilis.

I'd hate to see your worst lol.

28 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Surely it'd be the opposite to that, so you'd like it?

Logickz, Gazza.

8 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Ha ha,my taste is normally even worse than that.

As  for worst day ever,the Friday of this year is a nightmare.

Looks like I couldn't have got it any more wrong if I'd tried.

3 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

Ha ha,my taste is normally even worse than that.

As  for worst day ever,the Friday of this year is a nightmare.

Haha, I thought the Friday this year looked awesome!!!.....if you're not planning to visit the arena that day or camp close enough to hear it

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 11:43 AM, BeddingatReading said:
7 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Haha, I thought the Friday this year looked awesome!!!.....if you're not planning to visit the arena that day or camp close enough to hear it

Big shocker you don't like the line up, please keep telling us

6 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Surely it'd be the opposite to that, so you'd like it?

Logickz, Gazza.

He only likes line ups for festivals he's already going to. The only good Coachella line up ever was 2013 and Glastonbury line up is probably gonna be pants next year compared to whichever festival books Ash.

I wouldn't expect that, with there being a small announcement recently that seems to have just been a case of finishing off the lineup. The Futuresound winner will be quietly added to the FR stage but that should be it for main stages.

Maybe there'll be a secret set on The Pit and that's why it's quite thin. Perhaps from one of the main stage acts, eg. Frank Carter.

19 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Friday looking pretty good for me: Foals, Disclosure, CHVRCHES, Dinosaur Pile-Up, Die Antwoord, Maverick Sabre, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Lower Than Atlantis, Haelos, Baauer, Fickle Friends. Well worth the admission price for me anyway :wub:

7 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Friday looking pretty good for me: Foals, Disclosure, CHVRCHES, Dinosaur Pile-Up, Die Antwoord, Maverick Sabre, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Lower Than Atlantis, Haelos, Baauer, Fickle Friends. Well worth the admission price for me anyway :wub:

That's fair enough for you. I may feel differently if I was 16 mind.

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

You don't have to have forgotten about it but just know it.

And if you do forget....I'll happily remind you.

You do realise I didn't actually forget anything? I'm questioning your bizarre framing - I struggle to see how you could demonstrate the appeal to 16 year olds of some of those bands? I think most of those I listed will get a pretty diverse crowd, in terms of age anyway, apart from maybe a few: I'm not sure Dinosaur Pile-Up and Haelos will be highlighted on many of the 16 year old's Clashfinders this year. But even if they were, denigrating a different musical taste to your own as that of a 16 year old, as if that's such a abominable, reprehensible thing, is juvenile enough in itself to make me actually question if you are 16 years old yourself. 

19 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

You do realise I didn't actually forget anything? I'm questioning your bizarre framing - I struggle to see how you could demonstrate the appeal to 16 year olds of some of those bands? I think most of those I listed will get a pretty diverse crowd, in terms of age anyway, apart from maybe a few: I'm not sure Dinosaur Pile-Up and Haelos will be highlighted on many of the 16 year old's Clashfinders this year. But even if they were, denigrating a different musical taste to your own as that of a 16 year old, as if that's such a abominable, reprehensible thing, is juvenile enough in itself to make me actually question if you are 16 years old yourself. 

After painfully reading that....the festival is very much aimed at the school leaver and their big adventure away before college etc, this well known. Guess what age they are!