Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

a massive pile of shite, aye. total disappointment of an album, if this is bringing grime back, it's off again soon

I agree, it was massively underwhelming. There's some incredibly cringey lyrics too, for example 'if you don't like it then fuck me, not literally, but fuck me'

I'd heard Shutdown, That's Not Me and Ladies Hit Squad before and yeah, I couldn't help but think they shouldn't really be on there. I now know It Ain't Safe is old and all I can remember about that is not liking it so yeah that could've been bunned too. Starts out like a rocket though.

Also I was expecting a track w/ KOHH from the title so I was disappointed by that, at least.

on Clashfinder people are predicting that the arena closes at 23:00 every night, has this been a thing for previous years? TITP usually closes at midnight with the exception of Sunday where they close at 23:00 and the recently introduced extended licence on the Saturday.

17 minutes ago, hamishrankin said:

on Clashfinder people are predicting that the arena closes at 23:00 every night, has this been a thing for previous years? TITP usually closes at midnight with the exception of Sunday where they close at 23:00 and the recently introduced extended licence on the Saturday.

Which 'arena' are you talking about? See below for previous stage curfews.

23:30 curfew: Main stage, NME, Dance Stage, Lock Up/The Pit, Festival Republic (all other stages normally finish earlier)

03:00 curfew: Alternative Stage (introduced 2015)

2 hours ago, AndrewSmith said:

Which 'arena' are you talking about? See below for previous stage curfews.

23:30 curfew: Main stage, NME, Dance Stage, Lock Up/The Pit, Festival Republic (all other stages normally finish earlier)

03:00 curfew: Alternative Stage (introduced 2015)

Sorry I really meant the times that the last artist finishes