Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, DirtyChorizo said:

like, i don't mean to go out of my way to offend anyone but this forum is a little on the overly PC side. if someone explains to me why it's racist and it's reasonable then i will truly apologize but i genuinely don't understand.

It's not. It's just there was an incident where a user who posted here, and still posts here, got banned for what was perceived to be a racist image so it gets referenced a lot.

Just now, dentalplan said:

It's not. It's just there was an incident where a user who posted here, and still posts here, got banned for what was perceived to be a racist image so it gets referenced a lot.

I'm not Voldemort mate, if you say my name I won't come for you with my death eaters

11 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

so i get massively down voted for that? that seems a bit fucking unfair considering there is virtually no way i could have fucking know that. This forum is fucking aids. now i'll probably get blasted for associating aids with being bad or some shit.

11 minutes ago, #FreeComTruise said:

Do you read the daily mail?

does it have to mean someone's a c**t that reads the daily mail if they say "this country" about anything in a negative way? I get that it's a bit of a silly way to phrase something but whatever.

so am I getting shat on now because you put up a racist picture or something a-fucking-nother (not saying it's your fault, just asking)

Edited by DirtyChorizo

Just now, DirtyChorizo said:

so i get massively down voted for that? that seems a bit fucking unfair considering there is virtually no way i could have fucking know that. This forum is fucking aids. now i'll probably get blasted for associating aids with being bad or some shit.

Wow first you're being racist and now homophobic, you truly are this forum's worst poster. And considering some of the things other people here put on the internet that's saying a lot.

1 minute ago, #FreeComTruise said:

There is no racism banter, nothing was ever racist. Nobody was claiming you were being racist either, it was just a joke on your behalf. Chill. 

yeah i get that now but i thought it was legit at first as it's fucking hard to tell with you lot

Just now, Bisque said:

I'm sorry but that is just sexist

2 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Racism is banter? Ffs Chorizo stop posting

shut it you two