Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

I'm glad, haven't heard anything good about Axl Rose live.

He's been better on these reformed US shows since he's broken his leg and stays sat down on dave's guitar throne. Also less stupid looking since he's shaved the ginger handlebar mustache off.

To old and out of shape to run around and sing at the same time.

Just now, dylangraham said:

When I'm with youuuuuuuuuuuu, I don't wanna be with youuuuuuuuuuu

aquasun and covet are the ones i'm most looking forward to.

8 minutes ago, #FreeComTruise said:

As 1 of about 4 bands I'd see that day, yes

biffy, basement, cage the elephant and vaccines?

3 hours ago, DirtyChorizo said:

is anyone else here hyped for basement early on NME?

I expected them to be low on the Lock Up so I'm really happy to see them on NME, really excited to see them again after the release of Promise Everything. 

Just now, Takyon said:

I expected them to be low on the Lock Up so I'm really happy to see them on NME, really excited to see them again after the release of Promise Everything. 

yeah, they have the sound of a pit band, it's a shame bands like that hardly ever if at all get big now, either way, hope they bring some not so early morning raucous to the tent.

9 minutes ago, #FreeComTruise said:

Dance stage and lock up both full of w*nk Sunday

swmrs and maybe king blues (if my friend convinces me) are the only bands i'd want to see on lock up sunday but then again i didn't really spend much time in the pit anyway.

Edited by DirtyChorizo

21 minutes ago, #FreeComTruise said:

Dance stage and lock up both full of w*nk Sunday

Thought you might like Modern Baseball given that you like early Brand New and Moose Blood and Beach Slang are pretty good

Also just learnt that MGK stood for Machine Gun Kelly (duh) and can someone please explain to me why he is playing on The Lock Up as it makes no sense

Edited by justanothername

4 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Thought you might like Modern Baseball given that you like early Brand New and Moose Blood and Beach Slang are pretty good

Also just learnt that MGK stood for Machine Gun Kelly (duh) and can someone please explain to me why he is playing on The Lock Up as it makes no sense

i have no idea with that one, someone who does vape tricks in their music videos probably isn't going to go down well in the pit.