Lineup 2016

Matt42

6 minutes ago, dylangraham said:

http:///s/leeds2016/

Updated this until I got bored, obviously a lot of guess work but I've based it briefly off of last years timings too so I think it's semi accurate considering what we've got just now. Gives a preliminary idea as to who might clash with who.

Hope you're right about 5FDP not clashing with tonight alive, and do you think Leeds will have DIclosure finish? If so then I can see Asking and foals which is win win. Shame about state champs and black foxxes clashing though 

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lightning1000 said:

I just don't see who this appeals to as a full weekend other than people who are just going to drink and take drugs out of sight of their mums and dads 

7 acts on the whole thing I'd bother with and two those will clash.

It's easily the worst I've seen, well and truly outdone 2011 by a country mile for that.

1 minute ago, OscarEB said:

Hope you're right about 5FDP not clashing with tonight alive, and do you think Leeds will have DIclosure finish? If so then I can see Asking and foals which is win win. Shame about state champs and black foxxes clashing though 

Yeah I mean like I said it's just based purely on semi-logical guesswork, I think Disclosure will close at Leeds but on the lineup page Foals are billed above Disclosure so I'm not 100% sure.

Well that was really bad. Only care about Frank Turner, PABH, Brain Fallon and Heck. I know that'd I like Beach Slang and Superheaven. Think this announcement has killed any chance of me going to Leeds this year.

Also why do some many people on here like Good Charlotte. They're a terrible band. Probably the 2nd worst Pop Punk band I can think of. Go and see Biffy instead guys

Edited by justanothername

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

If Biffy are closing last at both sites then Good Charlotte will defo clash with FOB.

Either way, that announcement is woeful, solo Frank Turner on the main stage....well and truly fucked it this year. @Red Day be thankful you are going Werchter mate lol.

It won't be solo, they never put Sleeping Souls on the poster.

1 minute ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

It won't be solo, they never put Sleeping Souls on the poster.

That's strange then, not sure why Frank would do an opening set when he could be booked 3rd down now. This being said.....I look at the top and think they could pay them more for that slot due to it all and to get people in on that day.....just so they can then leave after for 6 hrs lol

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Oh and they've only actually added two acts to the Main Stage lineup? And STILL no Wonder Years.

I'm surprised that they haven't been booked. Hopefully they'll come over and tour soon as I was expecting them to announce something after their support slot with Shikari but Soupy seems to be focusing on Aaron West right now

10 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

That's strange then, not sure why Frank would do an opening set when he could be booked 3rd down now. This being said.....I look at the top and think they could pay them more for that slot due to it all and to get people in on that day.....just so they can then leave after for 6 hrs lol

I think he'll play a longer set just at the start, I don't really get the logic behind it but gets people in early I guess.

6 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I think he'll play a longer set just at the start, I don't really get the logic behind it but gets people in early I guess.

I think a phone call convo very much went.

Frank: Yes

MB: We've ficked Friday up, can you play early and help us out so we have people in the arena before 7pm?

Frank: Yeah that's cool as long as I get a 3rd place fee.

MB: Yup thats fine as everyone 4th and below is getting about £50 anyway lol.

9 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Brian Fallon and The Crowes, Frank Turner, Modern Baseball, King Blues, Good Charlotte, Milk Teeth and Creeper. Not sure if they're enough to justify buying a weekend ticket. 

Well they would cost you about £40 to see and half of them are small enough to be a support for the other half.

I don't know where anyone's £200 plus is.

46 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

If Biffy are closing last at both sites then Good Charlotte will defo clash with FOB.

Either way, that announcement is woeful, solo Frank Turner on the main stage....well and truly fucked it this year. @Red Day be thankful you are going Werchter mate lol.

How did you come to the conclusion GC will clash with FOB? Surely they'll clash with biffy both days. Sadly.

A$AP Rocky, AlunaGeorge, Anderson .Paak, Beach Baby, Biffy Clyro, Blossoms, BBK, Cage the Elephant, Chvrches, Coheed and Cambria, Creeper, Crossfaith, Crystal Castles, Danny L Harle, David Rodigan, Die Antwoord, Disclosure, DJ EZ, DJ Semtex, Eagles, Eagles of Death Metal, Ezra Furman, Fekky, Fetty Wap, Foals, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Giggs, Haim, Heck, Hinds, Jack Ü, Krept & Konan, Lady Leshurr, Mastodon, Milk Teeth, Mura Masa, Nas, Parkway Drive, Pulled Apart By Horses, Raleigh Ritchie, RHCP, Savages, Section Boyz, Slaves, SOPHIE, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Internet, Travis $cott, Yung Lean

There's my picks, if I can see even half of those acts I'll be ecstatic. 

A$AP Rocky, AlunaGeorge, Basement, Biffy Clyro, Boy Better Know, Cage The Elephant, Chvrches, Courteeners, Crystal Castles, Die Antwoord, Disclosure, Fall Out Boy, Fetty Wap, Foals, Frank Turner, Giggs, HAIM, Hinds, Imagine Dragons, Jack Ü, Maxïmo Park, Milk Teeth, Nas, Nothing But Thieves, Rag'N'Bone Man, Ratboy, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Savages, Slaves, Sundara Karma, The 1975, The Magic Gang, The Neighbourhood, The Temper Trap, The Vaccines, The Wombats, Twenty One Pilots, Two Door Cinema Club

I think that justifies getting a weekend ticket