Lineup 2016

Matt42

On 11/03/2016 at 11:01 AM, DomDom1984 said:

Can't believe that I've never bothered with Twenty One Pilots before. I've fallen for their music in a BIG way.

Randomly saw them on FR in 2013 and they were fantastic, were just really interactive and put on a great show, one of them even did a backflip off a piano. Went out and bought vessel after the festival and since then they've grown immensely popular... and deservedly so.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, deadpheasant said:

Randomly saw them on FR in 2013 and they were fantastic, were just really interactive and put on a great show, one of them even did a backflip off a piano. Went out and bought vessel after the festival and since then they've grown immensely popular... and deservedly so.

Twenty One Pilots are one of those bands I've tried to get into but haven't managed to, they really talented but it just doesn't really pull me in, still wondering if they'll be a hype band or continue their success

1 hour ago, BeddingatReading said:
12 minutes ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

They have lost the hype of their albums, however their live shows are always excellent.

Just because they perform well live doesn't mean they will get a higher slot than their current popularity really dictates

4 hours ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

twenty one pilots are shite, bland boring pop for people who think prerehearsed backflips off pianos are impressive

twenty one pilots wouldn't usually be my thing, but I personally think they're imaginative and great. I'm really looking forward to seeing them

The Twitter account Spotted Leeds has stated that Wolf Alice, Don Broco and Twin Atlantic will be on the next announcement. You wouldn't imagine them being the most reputable source but they accurately predicted; Foals, Two Door Cinema Club, Biffy/FoB, Crystal Castles and the dates of a few announcements so they seem to have some solid info (ignoring the odd misstep like Bloc Party and Drenge being predicted). 

mQtSNnY.png

Just curious, how many acts are normally revealed in the 4th announcement? 

Edited by Takyon

6 hours ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

twenty one pilots are shite, bland boring pop for people who think prerehearsed backflips off pianos are impressive

A tad harsh but I understand they won't be everyone's thing! I also wouldn't normally like a band like them but I think they're kind of doing something nobody else is. Got into them around 2013/2014 just after car radio was released, give that track a listen, it might change your perspective on them a little - then again still might not convince you! 

They're both great multi-instrumentalists and a fantastic live band, overall a great booking in my eyes

2 minutes ago, #FreeComTruise said:

Shite like that SpottedLeeds account undoubtedly will take all of its "info" from sites like this one, so it's almost definitely bollocks.

Wolf Alice are pretty much ruled out, and I can't see any space for any of the 3 anyway, let alone ALL 3.

Yeah I thought the same, figured it was worth posting anyway, might stimulate discussion and speculation at least. 

6 minutes ago, Takyon said:

The Twitter account Spotted Leeds has stated that Wolf Alice, Don Broco and Twin Atlantic will be on the next announcement. You wouldn't imagine them being the most reputable source but they accurately predicted; Foals, Two Door Cinema Club, Biffy/FoB, Crystal Castles and the dates of a few announcements so they seem to have some solid info (ignoring the odd misstep like Bloc Party and Drenge being predicted). 

mQtSNnY.png

Just curious, how many acts are normally revealed in the 4th announcement? 

Probably bs but would be fantastic