Lineup 2016

Matt42

Just now, DirtyChorizo said:

meh probably correct, but all i'm saying is i wouldn't be surprised if he got a few boos, nothing mental.  i'm fine with hip-hop/rap acts and pop acts, etc (just as long as there is not an overwhelming amount) and although i wouldn't boo him, i know plenty of people who think the same as me and i'd bet would boo him. i know this isn't what your saying but its not rockist to dislike fetty wap, it's just acknowledging that he is shit. I mean I find it hard to believe that anyone would defend that atrocity of sound

Yeah he's shite but only those kinda rockists are likely to actively go and boo him. It's like people who turned up to stand at the back at Metallica at Glasto and boo; complete weirdos.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

really makes ya think

yes because having one same opinion as someone i know definitely qualifies you to assume that I condone all their actions and completely agree with everything they say and do. please be a bit less simplistic when criticize me.

Edited by DirtyChorizo

fetty wap doesn't deserve serious criticism. or any criticism at all, he makes himself look like a dick by releasing his music. Yellow, on the other hand seems fairly intelligent but i'll give you that that was funnier than your last bash.

Edited by DirtyChorizo

2 minutes ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

Any chance of MGMT being there? They announced a 2016 comeback, including an album, and haven't played Reading and Leeds in 6 years (I may be wrong there).

i like them but they get super high on something on stage sometimes and then they often can't perform properly. I'm not joking, look at them plying at Glastonbury, but yeah i'd say there is a chance.

3 hours ago, Couchy said:

MGMT are one of the worst live bands I've seen, but they'd be quite popular to see just off Kids & Time To Pretend (people still remember those ones right?)

Then they won't play those.

They seemed fine when I saw them but the crowd ruined it because they were only there for Kids and Time to Pretend.

Would say their days of playing R+L are over though because it's not 2008 and they're not the next big thing anymore.

Edited by dentalplan

1 minute ago, kev1664 said:

So twenty one pilots. I was thinking second top NME. Is that about right?

29,301 tickets sold out for a 10 venue academy tour with 2 nights at Brixton. £16.50 a ticket.

How does that compare with previous bands that have played that slot? Can you present in the form of a spreadsheet please.