Lineup 2016

Matt42

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

haven't announced any other festivals this year (so far) so i'm not sure how likely it really is, although the whispers of the BH&R in full shows would definitely lend itself to something that'd go down well at R/L (whether people would want another Muse album in full show is another thing, but better than a Drones-heavy setlist i suppose)

Considering I missed OOS in full, I'd much prefer Absolution than BH&R!

I'd love it if Muse were announced, but I've seen/seeing them so much recently I'd like another band. Although if it's Kanye or GnR, I'd rather stick with Muse.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Wait? Don't you like SWS? I swear you said you saw them in 2014? Can't fool me

I did see them in 2014, but I only like two songs. Apart from that Kellen annoys the hell out of me. I'd rather PTV come back :ninja: 

Edited by Andre91

17 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I did see them in 2014, but I only like two songs, apart from that Kellen annoys the hell out of me. I'd rather PTV come back :ninja: 

But Neck Deep were on at the same time? I saw half of their set and went to the main for ADTR. Can't hide from me

Also PTV can stay way (fun fact I saw Vic walking around the arena looking like he was hating life as a bunch of girls wouldn't leave him alone)

Edited by justanothername

19 minutes ago, justanothername said:

But Neck Deep were on at the same time? I saw half of their set and went to the main for ADTR. Can't hide from me

Also PTV can stay way (fun fact I saw Vic walking around the arena looking like he was hating life as a bunch of girls wouldn't leave him alone)

I only got into Neck Deep last year so I didn't want to see them in 2014! 

And PTV are really good live, which can't be said about SWS. 

With Pendulum doing the dj set at EDC in July as well, I think any live is going to be down to Reading/Cream to scrap for it with T a possibility although I reckon they'll be dj set too. Can't see it being V Fest as I'd be fairly sure V Fest will take them and it's likely to be a different style the other night.