Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

The G thing is clearly about Green Day imo.

"Does the day begin with a T, W, F or S? "

".. G"

Just remains to be seen whether they're making a Green Day joke or hinting at them. I'd guess the former as I don't think they'd give it away so easily.

I think you're right. Incredibly disappointed if so.

40 minutes ago, Biogeneric said:

I think you're right. Incredibly disappointed if so.

I agree with that theory but it's way to easy to guess to be them and they aren't bringing them back after 3 years. They had them 2012 NME and 2013 headline, it's not as if they haven't had their whole latest Green Day fix. 

I don't think its Green Day. that supposed hint is far too obvious and to return after 2013 is too soon. I don't think any band has returned to headline so early? (I could be wrong). 

also, what about gorillaz? Absolutely perfect for reading and leeds and have already said they'd return this year?

6 hours ago, oneoftherest said:

Seen 30 Secs To Mars on Kerrangs comeback features, theyd be a really cool sub, love em or hate em, they put on a good show

We'd like people that actually their own songs and don't try and bring their shot acting skills to the stage please.

6 hours ago, oneoftherest said:

I'm going with Yeezy for this Thursday I think, that'd be a great surprise and I'm not saying they'd book anyone on his factor but itd be a massive talking point

It wouldn't be a good talking point, there was barely any poster yesterday when they knew the date screaming out for him. Massive is a correct word......letdown is the other.

4 hours ago, Nick Aldous said:

I don't think its Green Day. that supposed hint is far too obvious and to return after 2013 is too soon. I don't think any band has returned to headline so early? (I could be wrong). 

also, what about gorillaz? Absolutely perfect for reading and leeds and have already said they'd return this year?

Only Foos did but its happened once ever probably.

10 hours ago, oneoftherest said:

Seen 30 Secs To Mars on Kerrangs comeback features, theyd be a really cool sub, love em or hate em, they put on a good show

No they don't. They are one of the worst live bands I have ever seen. He spends most of the time trying to get teenage girls out of the crowd and inviting them back to his hotel room. Love em or hate em, they are awful and cringeworthy live!

4 hours ago, thewayiam said:

We'd like people that actually their own songs and don't try and bring their shot acting skills to the stage please.

It wouldn't be a good talking point, there was barely any poster yesterday when they knew the date screaming out for him. Massive is a correct word......letdown is the other.

Only Foos did but its happened once ever probably.

If only I could understand what you were trying to say so I could come back to it

I think if I had to assign probabilities right now id go with something like
Guns n Roses 35%
Stone Roses 30%
Gorillaz 10%
Kanye 10%
Any Other 15% 

Im also slightly bemused that everyone is completely convinced by the Foals+Disclosure rumours which, as far as i'm aware, have been going on since back in August. Is there even a slim chance these two won't be the final headliners and its a classic case of if you tell a lie enough times everyone will believe its true, or is there serious weight behind this?

11 minutes ago, JonSnow said:

I think if I had to assign probabilities right now id go with something like
Guns n Roses 35%
Stone Roses 30%
Gorillaz 10%
Kanye 10%
Any Other 15% 

Im also slightly bemused that everyone is completely convinced by the Foals+Disclosure rumours which, as far as i'm aware, have been going on since back in August. Is there even a slim chance these two won't be the final headliners and its a classic case of if you tell a lie enough times everyone will believe its true, or is there serious weight behind this?

You know nothing