Lineup 2016

Matt42

14 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

They're booked up for two days over Glastonbury too so I wouldn't be surprised if R&L have got them on an exclusive.

Don't be so sure, on their last dates they did Thailand, China and Taiwan all in a row. It's only Germany, I'm expecting them to play Best Kept Secret in Holland, play Glasto on the Friday before Germany and Switz.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, AndrewSmith said:

So Arcade Fire have been announced out of nowhere for NOS Alive in Portugal. I know it's a much earlier festival but that would be an incredible announcement for Reading! (for me personally)

Apparently only playing 2 European shows this summer and they've announced NOS and BBK so I'd say they're out, obviously as long as that statement is true.

19 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

F**king yes! Parkway Drive headlining The Pit is what I'm hoping for. 

I'll cry if that's opposite RHCP..

Hopefully it'll be on the foals day or high up main on a 'heavy day' if reading can actually manage to remember how to do one of those.

9 minutes ago, 6daviesdr said:

I'll cry if that's opposite RHCP..

Hopefully it'll be on the foals day or high up main on a 'heavy day' if reading can actually manage to remember how to do one of those.

I'd have to watch a bit of RHCP and then head over to The Pit in time for Parkway starting. There's no way I'd miss their set. IRE is a belter. 

I am gutted about arcade fire not playing any festivals in UK, but I was right about them playing festivals this year! Any way I know they is no chance of LCD soundystem playing reading. (I just like this forum to share my views and questions) I am a bit confused as on efestival news it said they are an london exclusive for lovebox but on bbc it says they are an British exclusive anybody can answer it for me?  

2 minutes ago, benus80 said:

I am gutted about arcade fire not playing any festivals in UK, but I was right about them playing festivals this year! Any way I know they is no chance of LCD soundystem playing reading. (I just like this forum to share my views and questions) I am a bit confused as on efestival news it said they are an london exclusive for lovebox but on bbc it says they are an British exclusive anybody can answer it for me?  

the BBC got it wrong - the Lovebox official site lists them as a London exclusive, so they're more than likely going to appear at Glastonbury too (and possibly more - somebody over on the TITP bit seems to think they'll be playing there as well)

Just now, JSmurphy said:

I was just about to quote you on your impeccable timing ;) Seems to be a fair amount of hype about the announcement.. hopefully it doesn't disappoint! 

What an understatement hopefully it doesn't disappoint I got a feeling it might but I am hopeful I am proved wrong. 

3 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

I was just about to quote you on your impeccable timing ;) Seems to be a fair amount of hype about the announcement.. hopefully it doesn't disappoint! 

Haha I know man! If I had typed it quicker instead of looking at my phone I'd have got in just before or dead on lol. I like the fact the day has been mixed up a bit and I think it's kind of self hyped without us knowing. I think it's GNR myself atm, I'd say it's not Biffy, Radiohead, Kanye or Muse. I'm ignoring Convoy saying it's Kanye as I can't think R&L would do that on a weaker co-headline year.