• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, oneoftherest said:

Coachella line up, thoughts?

Sunday is vile. The other two days are just "meh" at best

2 hours ago, peruvianjoco said:

Can anyone see Sufjan Stevens slotting in somewhere. Been Announced for Coachella and I know that doesn't make a huge difference, but could be an interesting booking for R&L...

No

7 hours ago, peruvianjoco said:

Can anyone see Sufjan Stevens slotting in somewhere. Been Announced for Coachella and I know that doesn't make a huge difference, but could be an interesting booking for R&L...

nah majority of R&L haven't a clue who he is; I'm hoping he'll appear somewhere at Glastonbury

3 hours ago, justanothername said:

Deftones won't play. They playing Download, like you said, and last time they got a pretty small crowd. Would like to be wrong though as I love me some Deftones

think the torrential downpour during their set may have had something to do with that

19 hours ago, benus80 said:

Wait until you see the reading line up then post comment on how shit Coachella line up. I bet it will be better than reading line up!

I'm kinda hoping for a shit line up so I don't have to go. I'm on 6 festivals already this summer and another will either kill my marriage or my liver. Or both.