blink 182 w\ Matt Skiba
A Day To Remember
The Offspring
Sum 41
New Found Glory
The Wonder Years
The Story So Far
Four Year Strong

(Doing this was harder than it looked. Just going to presume that Knuckle Puck, Gnarwolves etc are playing across the other days\stages)

Seaway, neck deep and Turnover and that woould be the most immense line up ever for me

5 hours ago, truthpigeon said:

Everyone should shut the hell up about G'N'R. They're headlining festivals in 2017. I think there's more chance of Michael Barrymore headlining the Main Stage next year.

Why did this get 3 downvotes (when it's probably true) whilst JAN's three thousandth post saying the exact same thing about a bunch of shite bands got 3 upvotes? This forum's drunker than the premier league this season.

On 05/12/2015, 02:06:07, LondonTom said:

A lot of the reason was they had just released a their worst album and they are mostly dull live.

Announcement was pure shit, I am not even hopeful for the Foals day having enough for me to make the effort let alone a weekend ticket after that.

I don't think Humbug or SIAS were much better than each other but Humbig edges the better as it features my fav song from both albums, most likely the only one I'd bother listening to.

You shouldn't be, comsidering, they'll most likely put The 1975 and Courteeners on that day. Easy was to stay about from main stage after about 7pm, that is just a random guess btw.

6 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Why did this get 3 downvotes (when it's probably true) whilst JAN's three thousandth post saying the exact same thing about a bunch of shite bands got 3 upvotes? This forum's drunker than the premier league this season.

Because of complete childish and moron stupidity that's why. In another words, for bugger all reason than being an arse!

1 hour ago, The Placid Casual said:

I thought downvotes didn't bother you?

They don't bother me but this concerned someone being a dick towards a post not necessary with no reason to.

58 minutes ago, Josh Rainey said:

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Kasabian

The Prodigy

Foals aren't big enough to headline on their own

Carry on, you're right they aren't. I have said the highest they would do is co-headline, regardless of what some twats (1) think and also should it happen as a straight out option the others two would need to be TOP, you can't completely dismiss when a band answer somewhat possitiviley when asked if they will. I'd question The Prodigy and I'd be sure it's not Kasabian.

6 minutes ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

pfft, people don't think that hard about festivals

Clearly some do......